PDA

View Full Version : i am thinking about signing up for this....

WibbleWobble
10-10-2012, 05:25 PM
i am interested in this way of thinking.....i have transformed my setting over the last year or so and i am looking for more inspiration

Open Training (http://elizabethjarmantraining.co.uk/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=1&Itemid=31)

i am thinking about the derby one (only and hour and a half away)....in january

is anyone interested? would be great if we could meet up?

(i will be the mad looking one with a strange look in my eye)

wibble xxx

sarah707
10-10-2012, 05:29 PM
I was at a conference a few years ago and heard her speak - she was really inspirational.

Not coming far enough north for me though :(

Enjoy! :clapping:

JulieA
10-10-2012, 05:30 PM
I did a 3 day course on Communication Friendly Spaces, organised by our LA. It was really interesting - well worth the Saturdays away from my family. We were very lucky in that our LA also provided the bags for practitioners too.

mama2three
10-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Im very very tempted , only issue is getting there in time..wonder if my parents could collect early? Ooh quite excited about it , will speak to parents tomorrow! Plus might get to meet Wibble:clapping:

WibbleWobble
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
I was at a conference a few years ago and heard her speak - she was really inspirational.

Not coming far enough north for me though :(

Enjoy! :clapping:

derby not that far for me really.....go to nottingham a couple of times a month so its not too bad.

shame sarah as it wouldve been lovely to see you again...catch up!

wibble x

Mouse
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
We looked at her work as part of our foundation degree. It made a lot of sense!

WibbleWobble
10-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Im very very tempted , only issue is getting there in time..wonder if my parents could collect early? Ooh quite excited about it , will speak to parents tomorrow! Plus might get to meet Wibble:clapping:

hey its not worth it just to meet me! i am not that special you know!

it is in jan next year so plenty of time to sort out with parents.

love wibble x

loocyloo
10-10-2012, 10:21 PM
would love to go ... but 2 1/2hr traveling time each way minimum is a bit too far!

i have one of her bags ... was given by our LA to settings offering 2 yr funding in the pilot scheme! there were 3 bags in each kit ... shared between 3 settings, with the idea that we share them around and also the book that goes with them .... the day nursery book has not been seen at any training every since :rolleyes: :(

mumof4
11-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Ive heard of her and would love to go to a seminar. I have emailed to ask if she would consider coming to the Manchester area. Fingers crossed :)

Maza
11-10-2012, 06:53 AM
I can't see what time the courses are??? I'm sure it's really obvious but I just can't see it. Might be interested in the Tottenham one. x

WibbleWobble
11-10-2012, 07:01 AM
I can't see what time the courses are??? I'm sure it's really obvious but I just can't see it. Might be interested in the Tottenham one. x

if you click on "book" it will give you times.

wibble xx

christine e
11-10-2012, 07:04 AM
Would recommend this - did a course with Elizabeth a few years ago and afterwards she visited me at home and interviewed me for an article that later appeared in nursery world:blush:

AgentTink
11-10-2012, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE=mumof4;1169376]Ive heard of her and would love to go to a seminar. I have emailed to ask if she would consider coming to the Manchester area. Fingers crossed :)[QUOTE]

I would love to attend one of her seminars. I emailed her last year asking for one in Liverpool/Manchester but I never got a responce. If you hear anything let me know

WibbleWobble
11-10-2012, 07:12 AM
if any one can get to crewe i will drive the rest, we have a spare room too for that night.

love wibble xxx

winstonian
11-10-2012, 08:16 AM
That looks great and I live in Derby :). Thanks - will definitely book! Hopefully see some of you there x

The Juggler
11-10-2012, 08:56 AM
ooh, wish I could - too far for me :(

2kidsunder5
11-10-2012, 09:02 AM
i am interested in this way of thinking.....i have transformed my setting over the last year or so and i am looking for more inspiration

Open Training (http://elizabethjarmantraining.co.uk/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=1&Itemid=31)

i am thinking about the derby one (only and hour and a half away)....in january

is anyone interested? would be great if we could meet up?

(i will be the mad looking one with a strange look in my eye)

wibble xxx

I went to one of her conferences and got a load of inspiration from it. She is very very good and some of the ideas are very simple. My LA have the Elizabeth Jarman bags that we can lend. Well worth going if you can. It certainly made me look and evaluate my setting.

teacake2
11-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Live near Burton so not so far away, trouble is can't drive at the moment so will have to talk nicely to someone in my house to take me
Teacake2