PDA

View Full Version : Prospective Parent

Jenna
10-10-2012, 09:07 AM
I've got a prospective parent coming to look around this afternoon, fingers crossed that everything goes well as i will then be full. I registered back in April and things were really slow to start then all of a sudden i had inquires from every where. I'm a little bit nervous tho as she's a complete stranger, the other children i have i sort o already knew or knew people who knew there parents and were recommended if that make sense but this one i don't know from adam. She seen my add in the local paper then phoned. Any help or advice for a first visit would be much appreciated. Plus mum is fetching Nan as well so a little daunted. When do you normally do your contracts is that at a first visit if they want the space or before they leave them for taster session. :idea:

Mollymop
10-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Good luck I hope it goes really well for you.
I didn't have any enquiries for ages and ages, then all of a sudden I have had loads, like you, so I am able to fill up again. yay.
Just be yourself, I still find it nerve wreaking meeting new parents, I feel really nervous at first but then I'm ok once they here. It takes me a while to get used to parent meetings when I haven't had one in ages, then I'm fine.

FIngers crossed for you