PDA

View Full Version : Arts and Crafts

NicoleW
07-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Where do you store all your arts and crafty bits? I'm starting to build a collection now and stumped on where to put them, I haven't got a spare cupboard in the kitchen to put them in :(

dette
07-10-2012, 05:52 PM
ive got massive open shelf unit about 3 metres long and a meter high on my kitchen wall and its full of arts and craft gathered up for years ,everything from wobbly eyes to make your own candles..i think it all for me really..love it.i would take a pic but its a bit messy :blush:

loocyloo
07-10-2012, 06:02 PM
mine are stacked up in boxes in the corner of the utility room, plus a 90cm tall drawer unit, with a couple of boxes on the top and the paint on the utility windowsill.

THEN, i have another couple of boxes of ??? in the room i store not used toys ( my mindees are all 18mth-3yr and so don't need baby and older toys currently ) then, there is a box with lots of beads & hama bead stuff on the floor in my room and and box onthe shelf in the dining room with lots of paper & stuff in !!!

no idea why it is all spread out throughout my house!!! my new playroom is almost ready to move into, and hopefully most of it will move in there !!!

crazyhazy
07-10-2012, 06:06 PM
I have a trofast wall mounted unit from ikea with 6 little tubs, they are filled with, pencils & crayons, painting sponges/brushes, general sticking things, scissors & glue, material & special paper and other sticking things in little tubs like eyes, pompoms, buttons etc. I then have another plastic tub in the cupboard with all the paints in, paper plates, coloured paper & baby wipes! Then another big box with lots of pictures to coplour, and everything else a bit jumbled really!