PDA

View Full Version : A lovely compliment!

green4lynn
07-10-2012, 05:36 PM
I went to the wedding of one of my lo's mum and dad yesterday, and lo wouldn't leave me alone! She spotted me in the church, gave me her flowers, then kept coming back to see me (she is 22months old). All I could hear was her shouting Lynn-Lynn! Then at the evening do, as soon as I arrived she spent most of the evening getting me to dance, follow her around and play with her! Mum kept apologising, but it meant she could enjoy her big day without worrying what her daughter was doing! Mum was very grateful and sent a text this morning thanking me and telling me how much her daughter adores me!

Makes it all worthwhile, and makes me smile every time I think about it!

Lynn x

blue bear
07-10-2012, 05:39 PM
How lovely. Remember to print off the text for ofsted and mention it in your sef :thumbsup:

dette
07-10-2012, 05:53 PM
bless x :)

sarah707
07-10-2012, 06:25 PM
awww that's lovely! :D

cathtee
07-10-2012, 06:27 PM
makes you job all the more worthwile :)

sharonmanc
07-10-2012, 09:25 PM
awww, that is wonderful

jaswinder bedi
07-10-2012, 09:36 PM
How sweet, its amazing how children get so attached!!!! And they know you so well,

once i went to birthday party while ago it was lo's sister's birthday they were just walking by me, wanted me on the dance floor, kept calling me jaz , jaz, jaz......i was feeling bit nervous because all their family was there and ready to cut the cake and they wanted me there!!! I had to make excuse and skip away, Next day mum said its so nice to see kids loves to come to your house and they enjoy staying with you so much!!! :clapping::clapping: felt nice compliment i wonder what mum's heart is feeling at that time..........??? IMAGINE :D x

EmmaReed84
07-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Ahhh how lovely. I had one mindee walk him to the car and while Mum put his sister in he said bye to his Mum and that he was staying with me LOL :laughing:

Mum saw the funny side and said Bye back :laughing: