PDA

View Full Version : Yeah!!! I'm getting a conservatery

cathtee
05-10-2012, 08:06 PM
:jump for joy::jump for joy: After years of wanting a conservatery I'm finally getting one, just waiting for planning permission and then more room for lo's to play messy:clapping:

Can't wait to get storage and little table and chairs for it any suggestions please

sarah707
05-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I love my conservatory! I know you will enjoy it! :clapping:

samb
05-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Ooooo lucky you! :clapping:

blue bear
05-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Congratulations. Get yourself down to ikea for tables and everything else, beware you will spend loads.

MrsP2C
06-10-2012, 09:24 AM
So jealous!! Would live a conservatory for a playroom & have got the space but not the cash :rolleyes:

jaswinder bedi
06-10-2012, 09:33 AM
I have got one, its fantastic to have extra room:clapping:.... you will love it too!!! Calling conservatory .........:panic:wont be any longer if have children playing there you will have to rename into PLAY ROOM my dear....:D

Ikea do nice furnitures, B&Q or Home-base...

RuthJ
06-10-2012, 01:43 PM
How lovely, I'm sure it'll make a real difference to you all. I would absolutely love a conservatory/play room.

Ikea do lovely chairs and table sets. We've got 4 wooden chairs, think they were a fiver each, and a little wooden red table that I think was £20 but there are lots of lovely sets around.

Lick'le Oakes
06-10-2012, 07:45 PM
I can understand your excitement, It will change the way you childmind for sure, more space,extra storage space, your lounge back etc. I bet you can't wait and can visulise how your going to use it already :clapping:

cathtee
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Thank you for all your replys I can't wait:clapping:

primula
06-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Funny enough i was talking to another childminder friend of mine today about the very same thing!! I had a quick look on the internet but not sure how to go about it really. If you dont mind me asking, roughly how much do you think it would cost and what size? we have a problem in as much there is draining in the garden where it would be sited?

cathtee
07-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Funny enough i was talking to another childminder friend of mine today about the very same thing!! I had a quick look on the internet but not sure how to go about it really. If you dont mind me asking, roughly how much do you think it would cost and what size? we have a problem in as much there is draining in the garden where it would be sited?

We have inspection chamber in corner of our garden so having to angle the end to go round it, we are having a 6m x 4m right across the back of the house so need planning permission so all together its going to cost about 11 thousand, if you say it quick it doesn't hurt the pocket, but it will be well worth it. Get a few quotes off local builders and ask about previous jobs they have done, our builder has done one of my mindees extention and another cm friend of mine conservatory. Hope this help:)

Chimps Childminding
07-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Wow thats a good size, lucky you!!! I am in the same position as MrsP2C got the space, just not got the pennies :(

I am sure you and the children will love it and kitting it out will be great fun!!! Will be looking forward to piccies :clapping: