PDA

View Full Version : Car

lorettacritchet
05-10-2012, 06:39 PM
my zafira is dying so need to get a new car. I am trying to vary my search for a 7 seater but as far as I know there is the zafira and ford galaxy.

Can anyone recommend a good car that allows a 7 seater and a fairly good spaced boot so I can at least fit in a pram. I don't want diesel that much I do know :blush:

blue bear
05-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Love my vw Sharan, I am on my second one. All the passenger seats can be taken out separately so great for tip runs too! Two of my seats have inbuilt boosters/baby seats. Been fantastic runner, lovely to drive. Phil and ted fits in the boot with all seats in.

amanda1309
05-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I also love my vw sharan and am also onto my second:blush:
Built in booster/baby seats are fab.
I love it :clapping:

Tatjana
05-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm on my 2nd Ford Galaxy, I do like them and they are reliable although now I'm having some electrical problems and I did have similar problems with my last one, like windows not opening and hazards going on and off all by themselves!!

Tazmin68
05-10-2012, 07:50 PM
My husband works for Hyundai and they are just bringing out a new 7 seater as well as the Santa Fe I am going to take a look at that

Tazmin68
05-10-2012, 07:53 PM
There is also Hyundai I800 which is 8 seats. Lots of room for buggies etc. they also have a 5 year warrenty

jackie 7
07-10-2012, 09:42 AM
my accountant said if I got a lease hire car i can claim up to %90 of the cost of the lease, She said make sure the car gets handed back after 3 years also to get a contract that includes servicing.

Shar
08-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I have a 04 Toyota Previa, massive boot, 7 seats, petrol, very reliable car. I love it!! Had a Zafira before but needed a bigger boot for my P&T.

LeanneC
08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
my accountant said if I got a lease hire car i can claim up to %90 of the cost of the lease, She said make sure the car gets handed back after 3 years also to get a contract that includes servicing.

Hi Jakie

is that something you do? if so is it better as I'm looking to do that too but i'm so confused as to which route to take as i've never had a new car always second hand and I sooooo want a shiny new one :D

I didnt realise it was 90% though wow that's seems to clear that one

Sorry for hijacking this post, very useful question thanks:thumbsup:

LeanneC
08-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh just to add, I have a Renault Grand Scenic 04 plate, 7 seater don't bother with one of these as it's sooooo unreliable. Lovely car I and I will miss it, has great space in boot, lots of secret compartments and key less entry and automatic lights and wipers oooh it is great but its electrical faults, dashboard issues and something draining my battery every so often is a pain :panic: I can't say anything about the current model though that maybe a great car. I'm looking at the Citroen C4 Picasso or the Peugeot 5008 both almost the same car just one is taller and I cant decide who to go with as I'm sooo indecisive its untrue :o