PDA

View Full Version : what a start...!

gegele
05-10-2012, 07:16 AM
At 5am I got awaken by the protective railing from anglia water around their road work bashing on the floor just behind my car!
jumped out of bed, all ok it seems then my heart sank...

...it's pouring down and i seem to have forgotten to bring my buggy in...and it hasn't go rain cover on... oh well don't need it this am and good excuse to give it a good wash!

breaskfast time, choco cereal are a bit stuck to bottom of plastic container, I give it a gentle shake, hold the top and banged the bottom....I was holding to the wrong side of the top, flap opened and cereal erupted on my kitchen floor!!!:o

put DD weetabix in microwave, got trigger happy with button and ended a whole minute in instead of 30sec. ocean od weetabix all in microwave...

remake it, DD goes to put it on coffee table (yes tv breakfast!!) and trying to pass over her brother somehow kicked her breakfast over the floor and cushion which was there :mad:

and the good news is I'm being ragged this morning!!!!

:panic: no pressure!!!

sarah707
05-10-2012, 07:43 AM
And breathe! :laughing:

in the words of the song... things can only get better! xxxx

amirose
05-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Oh dear! I've had days like that, last week the soap dispenser wasn't working I tried to fix it and dropped it all over the bathroom floor! Had six kids who all decided they needed the loo too- absolute nightmare! Have you ever tried cleaning hand soap off the floor? OMG!

TooEarlyForGin?
05-10-2012, 08:24 AM
...it's pouring down and i seem to have forgotten to bring my buggy in...and it hasn't go rain cover on... oh well don't need it this am and good excuse to give it a good wash!

put DD weetabix in microwave, got trigger happy with button and ended a whole minute in instead of 30sec. ocean od weetabix all in microwave...

and the good news is I'm being ragged this morning!!!!

:panic: no pressure!!!

I also left my brand-new double buggy out the other night when it poured it down.

And isn't Weetabix horrible stuff it sticks to everything.

I bet after all that your rag will go really well.

Good luck.

cathtee
05-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Oh dear, it's a good job it's Friday

gegele
05-10-2012, 11:40 AM
:D rag went really well

after 3yrs childminding, after the old standards, the old EYFs and the revised EYFS, after housr of reading, after countless try with different things.....

by Thor I think I HAVE FIND A SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

my paperwork FINALLY works for me :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Sarah a big big big BIG BIIIIG thank you. i have read and read and re read your e-books time and time the last few years and this months it all stuck together and i think i've got it :clapping::clapping::clapping:

oh and the sun is out

better play lottery tonight:thumbsup:

sarah707
05-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Oh you clever lady! :clapping::jump for joy::clapping: