PDA

View Full Version : dilema

loocyloo
03-10-2012, 03:23 PM
a mum i have been talking to for a year ( since she was first pregnant :D ) has been coming to see me since the summer ... couldn't find a day to visit etc ...

finally rang today and is coming in a couple of weeks to see me. she is easy to get along with on the phone and what she wants suits now, and could easily become fulltime as LO gets older, plus starts school.

BUT last week another mum rang me and is coming to see me tomorrow. from what she said, they have had a nanny for the past year and to be honest, from what she has said, and issues the LO has, i am thinking already that LO will not fit us and that a nanny will be better for LO.

i shall go ahead and meet tomorrows mum, but my 'heart' belongs to the first mum! i have spoken to other people as well, and would have no problem with telling the first mum if space had been taken whilst she dilly dallied around ( i have not been 'holding' the space! ) but now she has finally arranged a date to meet, i will need to tell tomorrows mum that someone is also interested in space.

no need for replies, just needed to get it all out! DH doesn't 'get' it and says go with those who pay the most, but i want the family that i can work with/fit in and from initial conversation, i'm just not sure about the family coming tomorrow. mum was quite pushy on the phone and in the same breath as telling me about LO issues, said 'thats won't be a problem will it?' i did say that i didn't know how it would work and it would be something i constantly assessed! ( plus they are looking at using 2 childminders and maybe nursery as no one has a full week space to offer )

goodness me, i'm almost talking myself into cancelling the interview! dilema!

Jods
03-10-2012, 04:01 PM
hehehe well will reply - WINE :jump for joy:

or just go for the meetings and wing it from there x :idea:

sarah707
03-10-2012, 05:06 PM
I'd go for the easy option if you are already quite busy - you need a child who will slot in with the others.

I'd see them both though and then make a final decision when you are fully updated with what they want etc.

Hope it goes well! :D