PDA

View Full Version : Visual timetables etc

samb
03-10-2012, 01:25 PM
I have found some fab resources that I wanted to use on the website ****** but just realised I have to pay for a yearly subscription. I don't really want to as I don't think I would print off enough. Does anyone know of any sites that are similar? At the moment I want to do visual clues for a boy I look after for sequencing what to do at toilet time. eg, wee, flush, trousers up, wash hands, dry hands. Mum wants something similar for bed time eg, bath, teeth, story, cuddle, bed. School use ****** so I thought using the same would be useful as the pictures were the same so something similar would be good.

sarah707
03-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Have a look at communication4all - it has some excellent resources and they are free :D

linzi133
03-10-2012, 05:35 PM
do2learn is another good site. You can pay a subscription but they also have lots of free pictures to download.

silvermist
03-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Communicationforall is amazing, used it for years when working with a child with Autism/speech and language difficulties. Highly recommend it!:thumbsup:

Boris
03-10-2012, 08:23 PM
You could try making your own. I made a visual timetable using cards with a word and a picture for one of my LO's. I just used clipart.