PDA

View Full Version : Flamming Typical!

EmmaReed84
03-10-2012, 09:40 AM
DS and mindee have their pre-school photos today. Mindee arrived looking very cute with big smiles!

This morning he ran and dived on to the sofa going head first on the arm rest. He cried a bit and had a cuddle, then asked for Weetabix :rolleyes:, I checked him over and he was fine, no marks at all. Then later on this morning, in the car taking some photos getting them to practice their smiles, I notice at line going right across his eyebrow to the middle of his forehead! :eek:

Called Mum to tell her that his photo will have a big red mark across his head... :panic: thankfully she was very understanding, I feel terrible though!

JCrakers
03-10-2012, 09:52 AM
They always seem to pick the best times don't they :rolleyes:

Glad mum was ok

caz3007
03-10-2012, 10:14 AM
A couple of years ago just before school photo day my DS managed to slide on a drain cover in the school playgroun and ended up with a huge bruise and red graze above his eye. He said he tried to hide it when they took the pic by turning his head, but it didnt work...lol

Little Pickles
03-10-2012, 10:21 AM
At my kids school they airbrush the pictures ! I kid you not ...my daughter had a cold sore for one of her pictures and when the photos arrived it was magically gone , another child I know had two stonking black eyes ( over the handle bars of bike 2 days before !) his parents where laughing about how his first school photo would look ....they too had vanished when the pictures arrived ! :laughing:

silvermist
03-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Oh bless him! My dd somehow managed to open the shed door and a broom handle scrapped a 3 inch scratch down her cheek! The next day there was a lovely bright red scab...and youve guessed it, it was her pre-school photo that morning!!! :(:(