PDA

View Full Version : So helpful

JCrakers
02-10-2012, 10:02 AM
My two mindees are 3.5 and nearly 3 and are both so helpful. I love it :D

We've just got in from toddler group and are expecting 9m old mindee in 5 mins so the girls have

tidied a few toys away to make space
Made sure there are no cars around the floor
Placed some toys for 9m old

And when she gets here they will sit and play with her for a while :D
Makes my job so much easier. Hope they don't ask for wages :laughing:

loocyloo
02-10-2012, 10:42 AM
we've just got in and my almost 3 yr old girl mindee helped 19mth mindee to take off coat and shoes, and put slippers on, then tidied all the shoes and coats. she is sooo helpful. where as my 3yr old boy mindee threw his off and rushed to play!

JCrakers
02-10-2012, 10:52 AM
we've just got in and my almost 3 yr old girl mindee helped 19mth mindee to take off coat and shoes, and put slippers on, then tidied all the shoes and coats. she is sooo helpful. where as my 3yr old boy mindee threw his off and rushed to play!

Yes, all the boys just throw their coats on the floor and I have to get them back to pick them up. They don't help out at all. Its funny isn't it, they also don't show much interest in the 9m old but the girls love her :D

sarah707
02-10-2012, 05:23 PM
I train all mine very early on to put coats, bags, shoes etc tidily - we talk about the risks of having a cluttered floor in case of a fire practice and I call them back if they leave a mess :laughing::laughing:

I am still working on them putting toys away to keep the floor safe - it depends on who is here - some are brilliant at it and others a bit haphazard :rolleyes:

Gotta love them all :D