PDA

View Full Version : Nice day for me :D

Becci26
02-10-2012, 06:45 AM
I have just had a call from parent to say mindee wont be coming as she is unwell, so that leaves me with 1 x 18mo mindee during the day and only 4 after school as this is my quiet day anyway (I usually have 7/8)

Sooo a nice easy day for me today :clapping::clapping::clapping:
I shall make the most of it as it will be chaos here the rest of the week!!

miffy
02-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Enjoy! I love it when things are a bit quieter than usual :)

Miffy xx

Becci26
02-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Enjoy! I love it when things are a bit quieter than usual :)

Miffy xx

Definitely, it doesn't happen often so it's nice when it does,

what's everyone else up to today?

sarah707
02-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I have a quieter week too... which is giving me some time to catch up on other things :laughing: :D

samb
02-10-2012, 07:26 PM
I also have had one off yesterday and today. It has made such a difference! Especially today as it is my busiest day. - I had his brother in all day, plus F in school hours, then when he left L was dropped to me, then went on school run to get my 2 plus it was my after school mindees first day! She was so sweet and confident. She got on really well with all of the children and didn't want to go home! Then after she left I did dinner for 4 plus me and then 1 left, had a tidy up and story time then last left then had time to do homework and showers and have a snuggle with my 2 whilst watching "Zou". (So glad my 7 yr old dd hasn't outgrown disney junior/cbeebies etc!)

jaswinder bedi
02-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Enjoy........ Whilst you got spare time:thumbsup: you get time to catch up!!!!.:laughing: