PDA

View Full Version : New requirement?!?

Rubybubbles
01-10-2012, 01:47 PM
So I have a laminator, binder and now I think I need a glue gun;)

What does everyone think, is it a requirement (having just got a new work bench and sensory baskets:blush: oh and space blankets ekk!) but dd made some lovely sensory bottles this weekend for me and I think they may really need a glue gun to fix them:thumbsup::littleangel:

Mouse
01-10-2012, 01:53 PM
So I have a laminator, binder and now I think I need a glue gun;)

What does everyone think, is it a requirement (having just got a new work bench and sensory baskets:blush: oh and space blankets ekk!) but dd made some lovely sensory bottles this weekend for me and I think they may really need a glue gun to fix them:thumbsup::littleangel:

I'm afraid I don't understand...

...you've gone all this time without a glue gun :eek::ROFL1:

Get yourself out now & get one. Not only is it a requirement, it's essential. Did you know you can buy glitter glue sticks to go in it?? What more reason do you need :p

Mouse
01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
And what about a staple gun? Have you got one of those?

loocyloo
01-10-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand...

...you've gone all this time without a glue gun :eek::ROFL1:

Get yourself out now & get one. Not only is it a requirement, it's essential. Did you know you can buy glitter glue sticks to go in it?? What more reason do you need :p

i've been debating whether i need one ... but glitter glue sticks could sway me !!!

i already have the staple gun :D

and my other favourite toy .... the guillatine :thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
doh I forgot about my stapler, massive hole punch, I also have a guillotine

glitter glue for glue gun you say:magnificent:

Mouse
01-10-2012, 02:07 PM
doh I forgot about my stapler, massive hole punch, I also have a guillotine

glitter glue for glue gun you say:magnificent:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dremel-26150GS2JA-Glitter-Glue-Sticks/dp/B0025KS5J6

:thumbsup:

dette
01-10-2012, 02:24 PM
You must have (and i quote from the new and updated version of the EYFS) at least 12 forms of medium to fasten 2 things together with
1 .PVA
2. cellotape
3.Double sided tape
4 .masking tape
5.prit stic
6.staple gun
7 Hot glue gun
8.paper clips
9 brass fasteners
10.drawing pin
11 blu tack
12 white tack
so ....yes... in answer to your question it is a requirement(at least thats what i tell DH ):littleangel:

Mouse
01-10-2012, 03:57 PM
And don't forget the velcro, glue dots and sticky pads :thumbsup:

dette
01-10-2012, 05:41 PM
And don't forget the velcro, glue dots and sticky pads :thumbsup:

ahhhh...yes ...got those too:)

cupcake22
01-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Well i wont be wasting my money on some of the stuff listed as i only look after children up to when they go off to nursery. Certainly wouldnt let them loose with a glue gun or staple gun :panic: .

cupcake22

stardust
01-10-2012, 08:42 PM
And what about a staple gun? Have you got one of those?

oooooooo (dribbles) Staple gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I have litterly just brought one after being banned for excessive use :)

loocyloo
01-10-2012, 08:42 PM
oooo i love my staple gun :D

dh has just used it to recover my pinboards! although he had borrowed a super wizzy one he could fix up to his compressor :D he forgot to bring the staples home to use with it! :laughing:

Mouse
01-10-2012, 09:13 PM
oooooooo (dribbles) Staple gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I have litterly just brought one after being banned for excessive use :)

DH keeps threatening to take mine away :p

Tealady
01-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Well i wont be wasting my money on some of the stuff listed as i only look after children up to when they go off to nursery. Certainly wouldnt let them loose with a glue gun or staple gun :panic: .

cupcake22

Think that's toys for the grown-up not the LO's :)

Mouse
01-10-2012, 09:15 PM

cupcake22

Who said anything about them being for the children :p

These are mine...all mine. Even my own husband and teenage children are banned from using them :laughing:

cupcake22
02-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Think that's toys for the grown-up not the LO's :)

Oh I must have got the wrong end of the stick. Not the first time I might add :blush:

Cupcake22

k1rstie
02-10-2012, 09:38 PM
I get through miles and miles of double sided tape- especially essential for sticking photo's in,

My favourate gadjets are reaaly big hole punches, about2 or 3 inches across - in the shapes of flowers, circles, squares, stars, hearts and even christmas trees. I even lend them to the nursery!

what does everyone use their glue guns for???

bulldog
03-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Feel like Ive just read a list of requirements by Mr Christian Grey!!:ROFL1: :blush:

dette
03-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Feel like Ive just read a list of requirements by Mr Christian Grey!!:ROFL1: :blush:

ouch....hot glue gun

VeggieSausage
03-10-2012, 01:07 PM

LOL :laughing::laughing::blush::ROFL1: