PDA

View Full Version : Twins Variation

TooEarlyForGin?
01-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I have had many variations over the years and feel happy understanding what would be considered (or not) but....

I have just had an enquiry for twins. I only have one space available 2 days a week, so logically can only fit one in... as this is new business and not continuity of care etc.... would it still possible to take them on?

TIA

loocyloo
01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
IF there is no one else in the area who can offer the hours/days that the parent wants, then i think you can. it might be worth a quick call to ofsted.

TooEarlyForGin?
01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Contacted OFSTED, and have been told that they no longer give advice as we are to self-regulate, under the guidance given.

If I am stuck I am to contact my LA.

I will give my DW a try although as I am on a boundary, I keep getting different opinions from different LA's

Nickie34
01-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Contacted OFSTED, and have been told that they no longer give advice as we are to self-regulate, under the guidance given.

If I am stuck I am to contact my LA.

I will give my DW a try although as I am on a boundary, I keep getting different opinions from different LA's

Self Regulate? Have I missed something??

JCrakers
01-10-2012, 03:58 PM
I think I've read something about twins before.

I think you can because mum will want to keep them together. There's a post about it somewhere

Nickie34 - from September we now do our own variations :D

blue bear
01-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Yes you can because it's the same family so counted as continuity of care.

christine e
01-10-2012, 08:54 PM
I would say it is no because it is new business and not continuity of care

Cx