PDA

View Full Version : oh my godness .....school application has come for my little 3 year old

beachgirl29
28-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Letter has come tonight about filling online application for her to start primary school!!!

shes still little!

really only want one school but I guess its best to put the 3 options?

hope I fill this online application out correctly! Cant believe she will be full time in sept 2013!!!

mrs_scottydog
28-09-2012, 08:15 PM
We'll have ours anytime too. Like you we only want one school but will have to put more than one. There were a lot of people who missed out on places last year and since the other school has moved places will be even more in demand.
Hope you get your first choice. Hx

jaswinder bedi
28-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Aww!! They grow so fast, my daughter is ten iam looking for secondary its quiet shaking:panic:Calling heavens help!!! They will be fine its mum's heart!:littleangel: they have to move on:laughing::laughing::clapping::clapping::laughin g::laughing:

Hope you get the choice you want dear:littleangel:. X

lozzy23
29-09-2012, 06:18 PM
They do grow up so fast. I have done it with my own 3 children who are all teenagers now, tho I did work at the pre-school in the school grounds so they were not far away from me:)

Two of my mindees are 3 and both parents are desperate for them to go to the school I pick up from and none of them are in the catchment area. I have had them together since they were babies and I can't believe how much I will miss them if they don't get into the school:(, which has been over subscribed for about 5 years. I am keeping my fingers firmly crossed.

Hope your children get into the school of your choice:thumbsup:

kindredspirits
29-09-2012, 07:18 PM
I was never, and have never, been asked to register my nearly 6 year old in school. No letters, no questions, no application forms. :rolleyes:
Good job I am home eding