PDA

View Full Version : Shocked at parent

Mummits
28-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Just come back from the school run, I parked next to a mother whose child goes to the same school as mine. The child (about 9 or so) sat in the car dropping litter out of the window, bit by bit. I looked and saw that the Mum was reading, so I knocked on her window and said did you know your boy is dropping litter out of the window? She looked up indifferently and said oh it's only a few sweets. Luckily I was lost for words. :angry:

silvermist
28-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Oh what a lovely example to set!!!!:angry::angry:

How ignorant of her!:angry:

jaswinder bedi
28-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Liter no way!!:panic:Its only few sweets yeh right, i would never let my child or midee do that!!!

zippy
28-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Cheeky mare!!!! I'd have picked them up and dropped them in her car window, smiled sweetly saying don't worry it's only a few sweets - well the devil in me would in reality I would probably jut stood there with my jaw open

rickysmiths
28-09-2012, 05:38 PM
I saw a neighbour drop litter out of their car years ago. I picked it up an pushed it through their letter box :blush:

cathtee
28-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Years ago when my dd was little and we were walking to school we were behind a mum (the sort you wouldn't want to cross) and child who dropped sweet wrapper on the floor dd said in nice load voice "that little girl just dropped litter" (floor open and swallow me please:panic:) Mom turned and said to little one pick it up and put in your pocket well to say i was gobsmacked is an understatement, sometimes you can shame people but not always