PDA

View Full Version : had a real **** day

Tazmin68
26-09-2012, 05:48 PM
First I had another no show of a prospective parent

Got drenched in the rain

Got call from hubby his father had collapsed. Left work and had to follow ambulance to hospital suspected heart attack his second one and he has already had a triple bypass 6 years ago.

Just worry about hubby as he has MS and stress and bring on a relapse.

Deb

debbie1
26-09-2012, 05:51 PM
So sorry hun, hope he is better soon, i had a parent do the same twice now and never rang to say sorry x deb

silvermist
26-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Sending you a hug hun. Try not to worry about no show parents! They're a pain. Hoping fil is ok xx

Toothfairy
26-09-2012, 06:49 PM
:group hug::group hug:
Sending hugs

Ballette
26-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Sorry to hear of your bad day :(

Hugs to you :group hug:

Ripeberry
26-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Hope things improve for you. No show parents are not worth it :(

jaswinder bedi
26-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Thats the last thing you want..........Hope all gets better soon, sending you hugs.:group hug::group hug::group hug::

Tazmin68
27-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi
FIL sitting up in bed complaining about not bein able to sleep in hospital so seems to be improving. I politly asked parents if they would mind collecting children by 6pm so I can visit as hours are until 7.45 but one has refused to budge from 6.30 so will see how things go.
Had another tentative enquiry so see how this one pans out.

Just angry that FIL collapsed at a social club where we are members they know he has a heart condition and what did they do got someone to drive him home where he collapsed again. They have a first aider what were they playing at if it happened in a supermarket they would have used common sense and called ambulance straight away.

deb

EmmaReed84
27-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi
FIL sitting up in bed complaining about not bein able to sleep in hospital so seems to be improving. I politly asked parents if they would mind collecting children by 6pm so I can visit as hours are until 7.45 but one has refused to budge from 6.30 so will see how things go.
Had another tentative enquiry so see how this one pans out.

Just angry that FIL collapsed at a social club where we are members they know he has a heart condition and what did they do got someone to drive him home where he collapsed again. They have a first aider what were they playing at if it happened in a supermarket they would have used common sense and called ambulance straight away.

deb

:eek: Well that is nice of them... I really hope they don't need a favour anytime soon... It is not as if you are saying "Hey can you collect a little earlier as i need to have a glass of wine and it can't wait!" :angry:

Hope things pick up soon and your FIL is OK xxx

As for the supermarket comment, I was 16 years old in McDonald's and collapsed they called an ambulance right away!

Bear23
27-09-2012, 12:43 PM
i'd say sorry i am closing at 6. This really gets on my nerves, would be a different story if one of there parents were in hospital, and they wanted an hour extra care. what if you said no? i'd tell them its 6