PDA

View Full Version : Twin help please

PrettyFlowers
25-09-2012, 06:52 PM
I have adorable twins starting next week, Mum is coming tomorrow to do the paperwork, pplease can someone with experience of this confirm for me what I need.

Obviously 2 sets of child record forms (NCMA) surely I only need to give her 1 set of policies, and obviously 2 sets of consent forms, but what about the contract? I am doing her a discount for the twins so do I do 1 contract in total or 1 for each child? It would be easier to word everything on one contract if I am allowed.

lisa1968
25-09-2012, 07:02 PM
I only do one contract per family and just break it down where necessary e.g for fees i would put
'Cost per hour for first child-£xxxxx
Cost per hour for 2nd child-£xxxxx

just make sure you include both of the twins names where necessary.

Tazmin68
25-09-2012, 07:03 PM
I use ncma contracts and they are specific to each child so i would have completed one for each child.
Debbie

cas2805
25-09-2012, 08:07 PM
I use ncma contracts and they are specific to each child so i would have completed one for each child.
Debbie

I agree that separate contracts must be written, i called NCMA a few years back and they confirmed this. I have recently amended my permission forms from child to child(ren) so I only need one per family now. Good luck x

BuggsieMoo
25-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I have twins and I issue duplicates of everything - 1) so I get it covered for each child, 2) cos they are seperates and should be treated as individuals and 3) mum/dad cant say they didnt have it if they got it twice.

However P&P's can be given once as long as consents are gathered for both children, contracts are individual and record forms are individual. x

loocyloo
25-09-2012, 08:25 PM
i do individual contracts, permission forms, all about me forms, food likes & dislikes, first aid/medical forms for siblings. i note on each contract that sibling attends too, and if this affects fees ( i offer a sibling discount ) then this is written on as well.

they share policy & proceedure forms and invoices!

rachelle
25-09-2012, 08:28 PM
I have twins of my own. I would expect a contract per child - one may leave before another or have differing care needs etc, one set of permissions per child and a record form per child. I wouldn't need 2 sets of policies etc. Good luck :)

PrettyFlowers
25-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Thank you all, I will do 2 contracts and everything else. I cant think about it until the afternoon as I have my first graded OFSTED inspection in the morning!