PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrr!!!

LittleLegsCM
25-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Top way of peeing off your CM neighbour without even trying: walk through my front garden, 2 toddlers on reins & schoolie just in front. Teenage twin boys next door exercising their ferrets, one says 'Hi... Don't tell me, your BABYSITTING again...!' I politely as I can (with an imaginary dagger in my hand) reply with 'I'm childminding, yes. I'm not a babysitter' his reply 'same thing, ain't it?! :angry::angry::angry:

No it b****y isn't! A babysitter probably gets paid 2/3 x more an hour than I do and probably doesn't do even a minut amount of stuff compared to what I do!!!

Stapleton83
25-09-2012, 04:41 PM
What an oik - and remember to breathe!

At the end of the day he is just uneducated and only a teenager, wait until he gets into the real world and finds out what work is like. Chin up just think at least none of the children in your care would behave in such a way.

Samx

PixiePetal
25-09-2012, 04:43 PM
don't worry - it gets marginally better as time goes on. After 18 years, some people realise what I do. It's mostly the older generation who don't get it :rolleyes:

LittleLegsCM
25-09-2012, 04:47 PM
What an oik - and remember to breathe!

At the end of the day he is just uneducated and only a teenager, wait until he gets into the real world and finds out what work is like. Chin up just think at least none of the children in your care would behave in such a way.

Samx

Unfortunately they do! I have a pair of brothers who aren't the easiest of children to deal with and just my luck, after having this conversation I turn round to unlock the front door and the schoolie and his younger brother start fighting and screaming at each other- cue neighbour mumbling under his breath 'looks like babysitting to me!' :angry:

sarah707
25-09-2012, 05:13 PM
:laughing: You need to develop a sense of humour about it... I still get it after 18 years :rolleyes:

Hugs xx

Ripeberry
25-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Lets hope their ferrets decide to explore some trouser pipes and find some hairy things in there that they mistake for a rabbit. He,he,he :cool:

silvermist
25-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Lets hope their ferrets decide to explore some trouser pipes and find some hairy things in there that they mistake for a rabbit. He,he,he :cool:

:ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1:

KarenM
26-09-2012, 07:43 AM
One of my friends called me a babysitter, he's never ran so fast whilst apologising! :laughing: