PDA

View Full Version : Using purchased / downloaded paperwork

silvermist
24-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi Sarah, ive been looking for a document explaining eyfs to parents and printed out the one with the bee at the top but its printed oddly and is all over the place. I just found your using the themes of the eyfs, the principles of the eyfs and how they fit together. In my learning journals iI have copied the first few pages of the eyfs and added it but I am wondering if your sheets can be given to the parents to explain it.
Sorry if Im waffling :blush:
Thanks in advance xx

angeldelight
24-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi Sarah, ive been looking for a document explaining eyfs to parents and printed out the one with the bee at the top but its printed oddly and is all over the place. I just found your using the themes of the eyfs, the principles of the eyfs and how they fit together. In my learning journals iI have copied the first few pages of the eyfs and added it but I am wondering if your sheets can be given to the parents to explain it.
Sorry if Im waffling :blush:
Thanks in advance xx

You might be better sending Sarah a private message

Just incase she misses this

Angel xx

silvermist
24-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Ok will do thanks Angel xx

sarah707
24-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Hi! Yes a lot of people use my documents to give to parents. I have had some lovely feedback from them too :D

silvermist
24-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Thats brilliant Sarah. Thanks very much xxx

sarah707
24-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I had a lovely phone call from a lady earlier today who has just been graded good with outstanding elements and was ringing me to say thank you.

She uses lots of my documents and she said her inspector was impressed that she had taken the trouble to source them, make them work for her etc.

Ofsted want to see you continually improving and thinking about how you can make things easier for yourself - the EYFS is clear that documentation / paperwork must not take you away from the children.

So anything that makes your life less stressful has to be a good thing! :D

silvermist
24-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Thats really good to know Sarah. Thank you for that. xx