PDA

View Full Version : really dont feel well today :(

adele1985
24-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Its horrible and gray and pouring down outside, my ear is really hurting keep getting a stabbing pain in my ear/head and just have no energy at all

ive got one mindee all day today - mum is off sick with the flu so has gone back to bed - i texted her telling her ive got a docs appointment at 3 is it ok if i take M with me explaining i think ive got an infection - half expecting her to say to drop her off early before i go the doctors but no she just said thats fine lol :rolleyes: (i drop lo off at home at 5.30)

ive planned to do crafts with lo but really cant find the energy

lol sorry no real reason for this post - just feeling sorry for my self :(:rolleyes:

Zoomie
24-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Am feeling sorry for myself too. i've done my bac in somehow and it tacen me nearly an hour to 10 minutes of normal houseworc. Have two mindees from 11 today. :(

Hope your ear feels better soon. Hate ear-ache :(

adele1985
24-09-2012, 09:31 AM
aww hope you feel better too

im thinking its gonna be a long day lo has found the musical instruments :rolleyes:

stargazer1
24-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Hope you feel better. Chuck a dvd on and have a movie and blanket day. I'm sure mum will be more grateful for that than if you had phoned and said you weren't opening today.

Sending get well hugs x

adele1985
24-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Hope you feel better. Chuck a dvd on and have a movie and blanket day. I'm sure mum will be more grateful for that than if you had phoned and said you weren't opening today.

Sending get well hugs x

lol ive tried that and it lasted 15 minuets :rolleyes:

craft day today i think as the musical instruments have "broken":o

JCrakers
24-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Hope youre feeling ok.

Earache is the worse. :( Have a quiet day if you can and don't worry about it.
Its nice to have a relaxing day every once in a while

Ripeberry
24-09-2012, 11:49 AM
***Hugs for you*** Just one of those days for hiding under the duvet :(

loocyloo
24-09-2012, 01:39 PM
hope you feel better soon.

i planned a quiet 'nothing' day tomorrow ... then realised DO coming so better get my brain in gear! think it will be a 'child led' activity and hope they come up with something interesting .... i spent most of last week making traffic jams ;)

adele1985
24-09-2012, 02:47 PM
lol
we have made get well soon card for mum this morning and now we are having a "mr tumble" hour then tea and home time

been the doctors and i have got an ear infection :rolleyes: they game me some ear spray :rolleyes:

nice hot bubble bath tonight i think - mindee brought me a stwaberry bath bomb this morning just because :)