PDA

View Full Version : something wrong on inspection report

jashol
22-09-2012, 07:12 PM
ofsted report is wrong dont know where the inspector head was just got report and it says no permission is their from parents to leave an assistant alone for short periods of time ........... their is and it is always given with parent packs ect :( what should i do this is clearly wrong :angry:

zippy
22-09-2012, 07:21 PM
I think you get 24 or 48 hours to change anything that is factually wrong, give them an email now and follow up with phone call Monday

LittleLadybirds
22-09-2012, 07:24 PM
There will be an email address on your letter than accompanies your report. Make sure you put as many details on your complaint email to them about ANYTHING that is wrong!

I spent 3 months getting mine sorted, so it can be a long road.... but it's worth it!

jashol
23-09-2012, 03:55 PM
There will be an email address on your letter than accompanies your report. Make sure you put as many details on your complaint email to them about ANYTHING that is wrong!

I spent 3 months getting mine sorted, so it can be a long road.... but it's worth it!

ive no idea where this inspector head as been at the time of this inspection :( she did say it was her first one with the new eyfs but it wrong :( what happens if i complain does this not go on the website until it is looked at first by the complaints team am so angry right now :angry:

Tazmin68
24-09-2012, 12:41 PM
When I complained it delayed the inspection report being put on the website. The inspector put my location wrong and it took about three weeks to correct it.