PDA

View Full Version : When did your Certificate come?

Fb1988
19-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Hello everyone.

I had my pre-reg on 11th September, still no certificate although all my requirements are in place - CRB's , First aid ect.

How long did yours take?

I now have two families wanting to start next week!

Thanks Faye xx

silvermist
19-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Mine came 6 days after the pre-reg visit. Hope it arrives soon xxx

Logan
19-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Visit on the Wednesday, certificate arrived on Saturday.

lin maddox
21-09-2012, 09:20 AM
i would give them a call as im still waiting had my visit on the 30th august! they was two unswered questions the inspector failed to mention she had seen my kirklees certificate since had to e mail them it, and didn't see my first aid. I rung twice they said would be posted out....What a joke parent waiting but i can't start till it arrives! really hoping it comes today or tomo but i won't hold my breath! i wouldn't mind but i completed all the paper work checks were through its them that delayed me! :angry:

MrsP2C
21-09-2012, 03:03 PM
I ad my inspection on 31st aug and still not got my certificate despite being live on ofsted site with a registration date of 12th September. I rang again on Monday & they confirmed it's definitely all signed off and despite saying I needed my certificate to show prospective patent today it's still not arrived. Hope your comes soon.

Fb1988
23-09-2012, 06:43 PM
I ad my inspection on 31st aug and still not got my certificate despite being live on ofsted site with a registration date of 12th September. I rang again on Monday & they confirmed it's definitely all signed off and despite saying I needed my certificate to show prospective patent today it's still not arrived. Hope your comes soon.

Did they say you are able to work without it as its signed off??

Faye

MrsP2C
23-09-2012, 08:16 PM
TBH I didn't think to ask as I always thought you couldn't until you displayed your certificate but couldn't sign up prospective mindee until next week anyway as I'm still waiting for my contracts to arrive from NCMA.

LittleLegsCM
24-09-2012, 06:56 AM
I had my pre-reg visit 5th Jan, was finally signed off 17th feb! This was down to social services as apparently they lost my report request TWICE :angry: so I would definitely call to get an update x

jackie 7
24-09-2012, 12:30 PM
when i first started there was a problem with me certificate and they emailed me a copy. ask them if they can still do that. you dont want to loose clients

MrsP2C
27-09-2012, 02:03 PM
Still not got mine so rang & apparently they sent it on 18th September despite me not getting a thing yet. They are requesting a copy but I'm not holding my breath!!!