PDA

View Full Version : What an afternoon!

Rubybubbles
17-06-2008, 03:01 PM
today I planned to go to the library (tying in with NCMA week thingy!) and the baby came home with a huge cut just under his nose:( , I'm lucky he didn't break the blooming thing the way he clattered, not much blood and no nose bleed phew, what a nightmare!

DD was being a goody goody and lo 3 was being a pain in the rear end to put it blunt, 3 times when making our way he let go of my hand to start running:mad: , then he has just now managed to spill a cup of water all over him self:idea: put the tv on, what an afternoon, I'm wiped! 1/2 to go, I hate putting the tv on for them but boy I needed a rant

thanks for your ears:D

ajs
17-06-2008, 03:03 PM
my 19month has been the child from hell today
don't talk about running away i've run twice the distance i should have as madam decided running away from me was more fun then playing with me and the other kids
it's the last time i take her on a fun day out
i am knackered

fionamal
17-06-2008, 04:01 PM
It must be a day for it.

My 2 ,4 year old mindees have been the children from hell today.

Neither of them have done as they were told. N decided to pee himself instead of going to the toilet because "he wanted to." J kept wriggling out of my hand and running off on the school run but soon sorted her out and put the wrist linkn on.

They have both been full of cheek and been down right rude all day.

So glad that they have now gone.

sarah32
17-06-2008, 04:40 PM
same here, my two boy mindee's have been a nightmare, one screaming and throwing stuff and the other one tipping his drink over on purpose and making his snack swim in it. Both have not taken a slight bit of notice of me today.

Lets hope for an easier day tomorrow.:)

sarah707
17-06-2008, 05:42 PM
I think it's something in the water ... 3 year old shouting his head off all day and baby screaming ...

I have a headache :(

Spangles
17-06-2008, 05:57 PM
I wish you'd all had better days but I'm naughtily comforted by this because at least I know I'm not the only one who has to deal with all this! Makes me feel a little better, sorry! (I had a day from hell yesterday!)

angeldelight
17-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Hope you are all feeling more relaxed now its evening and the kids have gone home

Sounds like you all need a drink ?

Angel xx

carolinel
17-06-2008, 06:03 PM
oh no, sounds like you've all had it today.

my day has been ok, although spent the morning at a childminder friends house, she had 2 babies, and another chilminder was with us with 2 babies, and all 4 of them were wingeing and crying all morning.

I just had a 4 year old who was as good as gold!

Rubybubbles
17-06-2008, 06:09 PM
oh no, sounds like you've all had it today.

my day has been ok, although spent the morning at a childminder friends house, she had 2 babies, and another chilminder was with us with 2 babies, and all 4 of them were wingeing and crying all morning.

I just had a 4 year old who was as good as gold!

rub it in! lol glad someone had a good day :D

Trouble
17-06-2008, 10:06 PM
my good baby has been wingy this week,

my dd came home from school in a right state today, she says she has no friends, everyone hates her, she hates school, and she went on a trip to a careers place (shes 11 1/2) instead of doing her cycling proficency, absolultly sobbing she was.

had a puncture in the 3 wheeler.:eek:

tomorrow will be my day from hell,

have to walk back with three kids all uphill tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

please magic fairy make my daughter have a better day tomorrow otherwise im taking her out of school and emergrating.

theoldwoman
17-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I have a small child from hell who I really can't take my eyes off and today while I just walked into the kitchen to warm the baby's milk she got a candle in a jar from the windowsill, stuck her fingers in it and rubbed red wax into my new carpet - you nearly read about me in the papers tomorrow!!! Why when the playrooms full of toys does she go for the one thing of mine.

Sue

angeldelight
17-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Typical child Sue always want what they cant have

Angel xx