PDA

View Full Version : new 4yo comments!

VeggieSausage
18-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Yikes within 2 days of having this 4 year old half days before he goes full time at school he has said 'there are midgets in the olympics' :panic: 'you look a bit chinky' to a child who was leaning on their hands in a certain way :angry: ......and other awful things.I am horrified at this from the mouth of a four year old, what on earth goes on at home! I came down on it straight away and have said it is totally unacceptable to talk in that way etc etc grrrrrrr luckily the other children had no understanding of what he was saying. When I said that wasn't a very nice way to refer to people - he said 'I know'.......

stargazer1
18-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Uh oh!

God, it shocks me what some of these kids must be seeing at home. Because as much as the parents may protest, at that age their main role models are their parents.

On a slight tangent, did anyone see "999 - What's your emergency?" on Channel 4 last night? What amazing role models those parents were!!!

VeggieSausage
18-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Uh oh!

God, it shocks me what some of these kids must be seeing at home. Because as much as the parents may protest, at that age their main role models are their parents.

On a slight tangent, did anyone see "999 - What's your emergency?" on Channel 4 last night? What amazing role models those parents were!!!

i know shocking wasn't it......seemed like a lot of drunk parents who couldn't care less the effects on their children....