PDA

View Full Version : charging cut off point?

littlecheeks
17-09-2012, 03:07 PM
hi all, i just wondered how many of you charge for nursery and reception school hours?

i have a 3 year old (who i have had since 2, full time) who recently started preschool so i charged 1/2 rate for the hours he attends. but after xmas he starts nursery, how many of you would still charge? plus what do you do when they go reception all day? i cant really charge then as i dont charge for his sister (in reception) just wondered where most of you have the cut off point for charging for school hours?

Hayley102
17-09-2012, 03:15 PM
I charge full rate if I am dropping and picking up to any early years setting for children under school age as this is the group of children where the numbers are restricted. Once they go to school I will complete a different contract and charge per hour for the wrap around care.

loocyloo
17-09-2012, 03:16 PM
i charge for preschool & nursery hours, but once they start reception full time then i don't charge as they enter the 5-8yr range.

Tealady
17-09-2012, 03:50 PM
i charge for preschool & nursery hours, but once they start reception full time then i don't charge as they enter the 5-8yr range.

Same here.

mushpea
17-09-2012, 04:16 PM
if dropping off and picking up then I charge full rate for under 5's if at recpetion then they are in the older age group when full time but untill they are full time i still charge for the day as they are still taking up a full time space. I hae a reception age child who just hasnt started school yet so I still have her 3 days a week so not all children go to reception full time.