PDA

View Full Version : OMG what a morning !!!!!!!!!!

foxy lady
17-09-2012, 09:29 AM
So far this morning i have been given notice out of the blue by my 2 sibling that come 2 days a week. have called the fire brigade and been poohed on by a chicken:eek: all by 9.30am

tess1981
17-09-2012, 09:31 AM
So far this morning i have been given notice out of the blue by my 2 sibling that come 2 days a week. have called the fire brigade and been poohed on by a chicken:eek: all by 9.30am

could be worse, the chicken could have pooed on me :rolleyes:
sorry to hear about the notice on a more serious note i hope you fill the spaces soon and the fire brigade i hope that was not too serious

JCrakers
17-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Oh no :( bad news about the family giving notice. I hope you can fill the space easily. Hope the fire wasn't too bad :eek:
The chicken poo must have lightened the mood though...lol

My morning has been bad too. First I had to wave off dd as she's going on a school trip until friday to PGL. She cried because there were no seats for her to sit with her friend. Teacher then sorted her out so she was happy.

Then I was very brave getting a spider in a glass. It was about the size of a 10p which is huge to me. I had to get it on the floor as I don't like it when they drop so moved a cupboard for easier access.
Who should come crawling out but his dad, 10 times bigger :eek:

I have moved it back as there is no way I'm getting that in a glass

Hope your week gets better :D