PDA

View Full Version : How do I find messages I have responded to?

Northernbird72
17-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Stupid question time!!

I went on to the for sale forum and bought two ebooks today, but didn't read how long it will take to get to me etc, I also posted a message to the seller. I now can't find this message and therefore can't read the info I need on the books!! Does that make sense to anyone??

Thanks (I am new today, so please be kind)

Tracy:(

Pauline
17-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi Tracy

If you click this link it will take you to the thread:

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10167

Don't worry, it's not a stupid question, it takes us all a while to get used to everything.

In future just go to the section and click on it and you will see all the threads in it. - clear as mud isn't it? :D

Northernbird72
17-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Thank you for your help, is there a way to see all post you have submitted that day etc?

Tracy:p

Pauline
17-06-2008, 04:19 PM
There are a few options when posting or reading threads. You can 'subscribe' to them and see which you are joining in with via your CP Panel (there is a button to access this top left of the forum).

You can also choose to have email notification of replies, or daily updates etc.

If you have a look around your CP panel, you should see quite a few options.

:)

sarah707
17-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Tracy, are you sorted now?

I have sent your emails, they should be there for you ... if not, check your junk mail filter. I do them usually at night after finishing minding, but sometimes send them in the day if it's quiet ...

If there's a problem, send me an email (address on my website) or pm me on here (pull down menu under my name gives you the option of sending a personal message - pm).

With checking posts you have made, another way I sometimes do it is to look at the 'find all posts by' option under my name.

Hope that helps :D

Northernbird72
17-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks you everyone I am now sorted, I think I have the jist of it.:clapping:

Sarah the email went to my husband this afternoon, been on EYFS training this evening so haven't looked at it yet, but thanks in advance.

Tracy