PDA

View Full Version : Safeguarding Policy help please.

silvermist
13-09-2012, 08:01 PM
when I went on my eyfs briefing we were told to add a bit into safeguarding policy about parents/adults behaviour. Ive looked through the eyfs a 100 times but cant find out what behaviour they mean. Its probably staring me in the face but Im up to my ears in paperwork now so feeling bogged down :( Is it turning up to collect lo under the influence etc... Any ideas?
Thanks

littlecheeks
14-09-2012, 09:41 AM
I would probably take it as yes behaviour at drop off pick up, way they act towards child, under any influence of anything, asking you to administer physical punishments etc.
I would also say maybe not given you clear reasons for existing injuries, or refusing to sign forms etc.
Can’t think of any more off the top of my head, maybe someone else will help too

Pipsqueak
14-09-2012, 09:43 AM
I would go back to the course leaders (or via your EY team or whomever organised the training) and ask for clarification

challenge 'odd' statements like this...:thumbsup:

sarah707
14-09-2012, 09:53 AM
It is not a requirement of the EYFS to include this information. As Pips suggests I would go back to them and ask for further clarification :D

silvermist
14-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks for replies. It does appear that we seem to get told lots of different things on these briefings. Thanks for your help, I'll email them now!:)