PDA

View Full Version : Parents...if you didn't laugh you'd cry

Toothfairy
13-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Today we are off to Toddler group, they have got a photographer coming.
I gave all my parents the option of having photos done or not and gave them lots of notice.

Parent 1 turned up this morning with her little one and a bag with about 6 outfits in and said "I couldn't decide on an outfit so I'll leave it for you to decide" :rolleyes:

Parent 2 turned up, mindee is in the same clothes as yesterday, with paint, dinner and snail trails from a runny nose all over them from yesterday. Dad says, "he has a runny nose, can you blow it before they take the picture please" :rolleyes:

I give up :rolleyes:

silvermist
13-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Typical!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ripeberry
13-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Lol! :laughing:

Toothfairy
13-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Update.......
When mum picked up mindee that turned up in yesterday's clothes (dad dropped off this morning) she nearly had a blue fit when she saw what he was dressed in.

She said "please don't tell me he had photos taken wearing that, I put out a lovely outfit for him to wear, Men there £&@&£@ useless"

I'd hate to be in Daddy's shoes tonight :D

Ripeberry
13-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Update.......
When mum picked up mindee that turned up in yesterday's clothes (dad dropped off this morning) she nearly had a blue fit when she saw what he was dressed in.

She said "please don't tell me he had photos taken wearing that, I put out a lovely outfit for him to wear, Men there £&@&£@ useless"

Bet you'd like to be a fly on the wall though ;-)

catlyn
13-09-2012, 04:32 PM
my grandson had his photo taken yesterday and recently lost his front tooth...(he is 6) he was joking with us saying he was going to smile and show his gappy grin with his tounge poking through....we went on and on at him not to do it and smile nicely...so much so that when the proof photo came back yesterday he had this awful closed mouth grimace ....teacher said he was so paranoid about showing his gap he refused to smile properly

Toothfairy
13-09-2012, 04:49 PM
my grandson had his photo taken yesterday and recently lost his front tooth...(he is 6) he was joking with us saying he was going to smile and show his gappy grin with his tounge poking through....we went on and on at him not to do it and smile nicely...so much so that when the proof photo came back yesterday he had this awful closed mouth grimace ....teacher said he was so paranoid about showing his gap he refused to smile properly

Ahh bless him :laughing:

caz3007
13-09-2012, 05:35 PM

Two days before my son had his school photo a couple of years ago, he fell over at school and skidded on his face, he had a graze all down one side of his face....ouch. His photo was awful, not cos you could see the graze, but cos he wasnt smiling, he was too busy trying to keep his head turned so you couldnt see the graze...lol

cathtee
13-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Update.......

Men, that's why I try and deal with the moms:laughing:

melco
13-09-2012, 08:56 PM
I had a simlar thing happen to me with my daughters photo. A few days before the picture was taken she walked into a lamp post. She had a lump and a slight bruise and that was fine but on the morning the photo was due to be taken as scab came up on the bruise!! Really don't know where that came from. I put make-up on her and covered the scab with her fringe and hoped for the best and it actually turned out to be a really nice photo :D

jaswinder bedi
13-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Aaaa!! I feel comfortable to talk to ,ums as they understand better!! I thinkd dad's pretend to be on the nice books but naaaa, it doesnt sound like it!!!:panic: typical!!!!