PDA

View Full Version : Can you look after me?

Ripeberry
12-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Said the dad of my little 2yr old mindee this morning :D His son got him to stay a minute as he had to show daddy something, so the dad lay on the floor to watch the son play with with giant tiddlywinks.
He did look comfortable down there, thought he was going to have a nap ;)

I think its just all getting to him at the moment, trying to cram as much work as he can before #3 baby arrives any day soon. He will take some paternity leave but does not want to take the full amount if mum says she can cope...
He did say, he loves it at work as its nice and quiet :cool:

loocyloo
12-09-2012, 05:17 PM
my parents all ask if they can come for tea! :D

caz3007
12-09-2012, 05:26 PM
my parents all ask if they can come for tea! :D

So do mine :)

mushpea
12-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I used to have one parent come in and help himself to the slow cooker food, I didnt mind though as there was always some spare but he used to say my meals were nice than his wifes :eek::laughing:

Mouse
12-09-2012, 06:07 PM
This morning one of my mums said she didn't want to go to work & wanted to stay & play as well.

I told her that with the 3 I was having today (including hers!), she'd soon be wishing she was back at work :laughing:

samb
12-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Haha! Mine drop off and get out as quickly as possible saying they don't know how I do it and are off to get some peace at work lol!

jaswinder bedi
12-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Its hard to say them leave to work i have to try to make an excuse to be busy, but does not always work....:blush: