PDA

View Full Version : Awww the moments that make you smile!

EmmaReed84
12-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Now if anyone ever wants to know why CM is the best job ever then this is the answer!

Just went to collect mindee from playschool. All the children sit down on the floor and get up when their parent/carer arrives, a few run, but today mindee jumped up, ran to me with a massive smile shouting so loud "EEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!" Everyone was looking and going "Ahhhh" he jumped for a cuddle...

Made my day! :D

Jo Jo
12-09-2012, 11:41 AM
aww, how sweet bless :)

EmmaReed84
12-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Just sat down at the table with mindees while they are eating lunch and printing some stuff off. Just had a fish finger sandwich and burped :blush: was just about to say pardon when 2yr old mindee looked at me rather cross and said in a stern voice "I beg your pardon!" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ballette
12-09-2012, 11:53 AM
How cute :laughing:

BucksCM
12-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Ahh, lovely!
It does make your day, doesn't it, when they do something like that!?

The Juggler
12-09-2012, 12:29 PM
aww that is so nice

miffy
12-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Sweet! :)

So nice when they miss you.

Miffy xx

tess1981
12-09-2012, 01:36 PM
my lo started p.1 last week and was giving out she could not go outside and play at school as it was raining and very matter of factly (new word) she informed me she needed to be outside as she needed her vitamin D:laughing:

lisa1968
12-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Now if anyone ever wants to know why CM is the best job ever then this is the answer!

Just went to collect mindee from playschool. All the children sit down on the floor and get up when their parent/carer arrives, a few run, but today mindee jumped up, ran to me with a massive smile shouting so loud "EEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!" Everyone was looking and going "Ahhhh" he jumped for a cuddle...

Made my day! :D

And dont you just hope that everyones looking cos us 'minders are being watched all the time!
..one of my littlies calls me Mummy Lisa-love it!

jaswinder bedi
12-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Soooooooooo sweet!!!!! My best bit too, i love children's smile and a biiiiiiig cuddle worth million pounds happiness!! Aaa bless

cathtee
12-09-2012, 11:04 PM
love those moments, it makes my job so worth while.

Logan
13-09-2012, 06:21 AM
How lovely!

I had a text from a parent last night. Her daughter started Reception last week & has been coming to me before & after school just this week (3 days).

The text said "You know you've chosen the right person to care for your child when they say "Mum I don't want you to take me to school tomorrow, I want to go with Logan."

Made my day :)

Maza
13-09-2012, 07:01 AM
How lovely!

I had a text from a parent last night. Her daughter started Reception last week & has been coming to me before & after school just this week (3 days).

The text said "You know you've chosen the right person to care for your child when they say "Mum I don't want you to take me to school tomorrow, I want to go with Logan."

How fantastic that mum told you that!

EmmaReed84
13-09-2012, 08:59 AM
How lovely!

Awww, it just melts your heart!

How sweet...