PDA

View Full Version : how do I

adele1985
11-09-2012, 12:57 PM
can anyone help

ive updated al my policies for the new eyfs and my plan was to just email them all to parents so i dont have to print loads of copies out

I use publisher...anyone know how i can lock the document so its a read only so noone but me can change it

sarah707
11-09-2012, 05:06 PM
I put all my documents through pdf so they are accessible to anyone and cannot be changed :D

adele1985
11-09-2012, 05:27 PM
I put all my documents through pdf so they are accessible to anyone and cannot be changed :D

lol how do u do that:o

EmmaReed84
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Depending on the version of Office you have. But if I want to save a document as a PDF (or any other file type) I just go to save as, then under file name, there is "save as type" and a drop down menu of all the different files I can save it as. Just select the file you want and save... simples :thumbsup:

Again I think it depends on the version you are on.

adele1985
11-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Depending on the version of Office you have. But if I want to save a document as a PDF (or any other file type) I just go to save as, then under file name, there is "save as type" and a drop down menu of all the different files I can save it as. Just select the file you want and save... simples :thumbsup:

Again I think it depends on the version you are on.

thanks for your help ive tried doing that but i cant see PDF anywhere
The options i have are

Publisher Files
Publisher Template
Publisher 98 files
Publisher 2000 files
Unicode text files
PostScript

I have no idea what any of them mean :blush:

sarah707
11-09-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't have publisher but according to this website it's easy.

Why not have a play and see what happens.. it's free! :D

http://www.publishertopdf.com/