PDA

View Full Version : EYFS Framework question

EmmaReed84
10-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I am sorting out some policies and trying to find the part in the EYFS where it says children must me in sight or hearing at all times. So I can reference it, but I can scanned through a million times and can't find it. :panic:

cathtee
10-09-2012, 06:49 PM
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i was going mad too. i had read it and have just spent 10 mins trying to find it for you.

It's in statutory framework, page 18 staff child ratios 3.27 last sentence phew :thumbsup:

miffy
10-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Well done Cath - would have driven me mad looking for it if you hadn't found it! :laughing:

Miffy xx

cathtee
10-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Well done Cath - would have driven me mad looking for it if you hadn't found it! :laughing:

Miffy xx

You're welcome I had to keep looking till it was found:)

JCrakers
10-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Phew thank goodness u found it.

I thought I'd been watching the kids for nothing :laughing: I could have nipped down the pub for a while :D

sarah707
10-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Open up the document you want to search or web page

Use control and f on your keyboard

Put key word(s) into the little box that pops up

Use 'find next' or arrows to keep hunting - it highlights every instance of that word

Change key words if you can't find it first go through :D

miffy
10-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Open up the document you want to search or web page

Use control and f on your keyboard

Put key word(s) into the little box that pops up

Use 'find next' or arrows to keep hunting - it highlights every instance of that word

Change key words if you can't find it first go through :D

I never knew that - something else you make sound so easy! :)

Miffy xx

EmmaReed84
11-09-2012, 04:55 AM
lol, thank you for that.

I was getting so mad. DH kept talking to me and I was blanking him and getting to cross. I came on here to ask the question and DH was like... "Hello, Earth to Emma....!"

I told him what I had spent AGES doing, then he laughed at me and did what sarah707 said and guess what... it was the FIRST sentence to come up :rolleyes: lol