PDA

View Full Version : registering for morrisons vouchers

smidge
09-09-2012, 04:31 PM
i've heard that we can collect the morrisons n tesco vouchers......just wondering if this is right and if it is how do we register for them x

sdean
09-09-2012, 08:19 PM
not sure about tesco but I know you can register for the Morrisons ones - you have to ring them up - there is a number on the lets grow website - and then you have to email/send them a copy of your registration certificate. We collected them last year and my new collection pack arrived this week for this year - last year we got some great gardening tools. Good luck!

sarah707
09-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Tesco have finished for this year and next year they are changing things... no idea how!?!

Never collected Morrisons but I believe they are good. I imagine you register online or ask for advice in store.

Hth :D

LittleLadybirds
09-09-2012, 08:24 PM
You go onto the Tesco for schools and clubs website and there is a number to ring. It was really easy and I signed up this year and have just received my bean bags and a recordable speech bubble from them :)

The Tesco system is changing this year, but no details about it at the moment, but you should still be able to register.

tinyp164
18-09-2012, 05:16 PM
I called them to register, they accepted but asked I emailed them my reg cert, however, they didn't give me an email address to mail it to! :s does anyone know what it is?
Thank you! x

jaswinder bedi
18-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Heard of it from my colleague i will have to look into it!!!