PDA

View Full Version : newbies

jollynippers
08-09-2012, 06:17 PM
hi everyone i new to this, i been read a lot of tips here and as i got form filling and this forum help a lot but it hard some point here and i was wonder what happen after send the forms away do they ask me to do a pre registerion courses i read somewhere they do but i understand i have to do first aid course that no plms for me:)

sarah707
08-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Things work slightly differently in Scotland... hopefully one of our Scottish members will be along to help you soon :D

Demonjill
09-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi

When I reg last year in Scotland it was still the case that they "like" you to have done a first aid course and the induction course but not a legal requirement..... All areas even within Scotland are different though so you would need to find out exactly what you need to do in your own area to keep yourself right.

They will contact you when they receive your form to arrange a pre reg inspection and to do your pvg etc ...how long before they contact you is variable too! Contact them if you have not heard anything after a time to chase it up.
In the meantime get on with the rest of your policies,procedures and RAs.

Good luck :thumbsup:

miffy
09-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Welcome to the forum jolly nippers and good luck with the registration process

Miffy xx

jollynippers
10-09-2012, 08:46 PM
thank for getting back,
it just that i understand what child mean as got 3 of my own.:cool:, still on forms, been busy with my wee one who have GDD, and i bit confused the form ask for layout do that mean i make a plan of using the living room and hall and tolilet which they all down stair and outside plan too and where the plug and light and air condation, i did a plan out example before i draw it up on computer, how long did get register as i spoke to them last month the woman say she alway aim for 3 month deadline for her, not sure if any you lot was on time:) or delay :(

scottishlass
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi

I am still registering just now too - I waited about 3 weeks then received pvg forms to fill in, fire visit form, gp medical form and food premises form all to be filled in and sent away :)

scottishlass
11-09-2012, 12:58 PM
ohh and they told me I didn't need to do the house plan :)

jollynippers
11-09-2012, 03:21 PM
ohh and they told me I didn't need to do the house plan :)
werid it say on form need floor scale i think i maybe i'm wrong, i check again tonight, form too hard for me to understand, my wife help me lol

scottishlass
12-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Yeah its confusing on the form as also said on mine I had to do one, but when I called them they said it wasn't required - might be worth giving them a ring :)

jollynippers
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
thank i will do that i got other thing to ask then :D