PDA

View Full Version : Im pooped

FussyElmo
07-09-2012, 07:12 PM
I had forgotten how much hard work it is having a 11 month old in the house.

Heaven help me next week when I do full time :eek::eek::eek:#

Think i will need lots of energy bars :thumbsup:

How did i manage having 3 under 15 months as I used to have :panic:

Velleity
07-09-2012, 07:26 PM
I've had an eleven month old too start this week.
Got a fifteen month old joining her next week!
Plus my three year old daughter.
Plus my six year old son and the after schoolies!

Going to have to sleep through each weekend to recover :laughing:

SYLVIA
07-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Poor you! I have 3 under 3 starting for 3 days each week next week, one being 11 months and one being known as a very energetic child. Best stock up on energy bars too! It can only get better

Jo Jo
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
I know how you feel first week back after 5 weeks hoilday = shattered :D
nice glass of wine and chill :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
07-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I know how you feel first week back after 5 weeks hoilday = shattered :D
nice glass of wine and chill :thumbsup:

Yes perhaps being off the entire holidays didnt help :)

The after schoolies are so much easier they dont want me to make dens etc with them think Im just the food and drink provider

But this lo although has settled really well is abit clingy (which is to be expected)

Rubybubbles
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
join me with a beer (or wine whatever your tipple)

I have had 9 month, 12 month and almost 3:yawning: the babies dont sleep at the same time and found myself struggling to eat anything so going to get some slim fast bars in so I can at least grab something for lunch:laughing:

JCrakers
07-09-2012, 07:48 PM
The joys of childminding :D

I'm knackered this week after being back into things after the hols and a new 8m old two days.

lozzy23
07-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Was there a baby boom last October:laughing: I also have an 11 month old mindee, who started before the school holidays for settling in sessions.

He is now back for 4 days a week 8-6, he is lovely but likes to have me with him, or in sight of me, at all times. He is a sibling of one of my 3yr old mindees, I got a variation from Ofsted back in July to have 4 LO's, 4 days a week 8-6pm (on a wednesday I only have 3 LO's:rolleyes:), this has been my first full week and I am, as fussyelmo put it, pooped:D.

The pram is still in my lounge, toys all over the place, plates and cups are in soak from dinner, where I fed 6 mindees and my own 3 teenagers and I seriously cannot get up to deal with the mess.:panic:

Maza
07-09-2012, 08:06 PM
They are exhausting at that age! You can't take your eyes off them for a moment! You'll soon get into a routine. Thank goodness they still nap at that age!

miffy
08-09-2012, 06:23 AM
I know how you feel - I had a 16 month old start this week and into everything, definitely need eyes in the back f my head! :laughing:

Miffy xx

mrs robbie williams
08-09-2012, 07:28 AM
im going to need them nxt week - 3 under 2 :cool::cool:

The Juggler
08-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I had forgotten how much hard work it is having a 11 month old in the house.

Heaven help me next week when I do full time :eek::eek::eek:#

Think i will need lots of energy bars :thumbsup:

How did i manage having 3 under 15 months as I used to have :panic:

you'll get used to it again honey. poor you. recharge at the weekend xx