02-12-2007, 01:12 PM
I love you site Sarah x :)

angeldelight
02-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Lovely site Sarah

Angel xx

sarah707
20-02-2008, 04:00 PM
I've been having a play with my website... so many new childminders ask me about the Every Child Matters agenda and what it all means, so I have changed my information to fit into the 5 Every Child Matters areas -

A healthy child;
A safe child;
Enjoy and achieve;
Making a Positive contribution;
Organisation.

I think it looks ok and it will hopefully help newbies at the same time. Now I just need to update the photos so they show the conservatory... never ends! :rolleyes:

Comments welcome! :D

miffy
20-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Very informative website Sarah

Miffy xx

Blaze
20-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Ohhh...you beat me to it...i'm in the process of doing this at the moment!:p
Tasha:)

sarah707
20-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Ohhh...you beat me to it...i'm in the process of doing this at the moment!:p
Tasha:)

Hehehehehe! I've been wanting to do it for ages - got a free morning and some help from a very computer literate teenager! He did loads of copying and pasting for me, found and put on the new background and sorted out a couple of problems with the paypal links...

I think he wanted money though, not just a thank you! :laughing:

sarah707
30-03-2008, 08:53 PM
I've been inspired by Manjay and I've done a blog!

It's not as good as hers and I need to sort out the photos... but I just wanted some feedback before I put it on the website.

Thank you! :D

http://knutsfordchildminding.blogspot.com/

manjay
30-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Fab!! but then I have told you that already ;)

amanda xx

Chell
30-03-2008, 09:32 PM
I've been inspired by Manjay and I've done a blog!

It's not as good as hers and I need to sort out the photos... but I just wanted some feedback before I put it on the website.

Thank you! :D

http://knutsfordchildminding.blogspot.com/

I've listed your blog on mine in my 'other great blogs' section. I still have a couple of your bits to add I think.

sarah707
30-03-2008, 09:40 PM
I've listed your blog on mine in my 'other great blogs' section. I still have a couple of your bits to add I think.

I should have said... inspired by Manjay and Chell! Sorry! :blush:

Thank you for the listing... do you like the 'songs and rhymes' bit?

I will make a new bit and add yours to mine... we'll all become proper luvvies at this rate! :p

sarah707
28-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I have updated the Every Child Matters pages of my website to link with EYFS as some of the policies and procedures have changed to reflect the Statutory requirements of the EYFS.

Some have just changed name, some have disappeared because they didn't seem relevant any more and others are completely new.

I am not saying I am right in what I have done... I am just saying this is the way I have chosen to do it, to best reflect EYFS.

Hope you find it useful! :D

Paula J
28-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Your stuff is brilliant easy to read and to follow I am not half as worried about planning since looking through yours. Thanks Paula:)