PDA

View Full Version : Funding Inspection done

JCrakers
07-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Well, that's my inspection done for the over 3's funding. Was quite nervous this morning, I didn't sleep that well and i've had a hard 4 days so very tired this morning, plus got a cold coming.

They arrived at 9.20 and went at 10.50 so not here too long.
They watched me,looked at LJs and policies etc. and asked questions so just like an Ofsted inspection but with 2 people watching instead of 1.

They gave me a score of 2a which is a high good so happy with that and on to the next stage where the panel will decide if I can have the funding

Bleeding well hope so after the long process :rolleyes:

Smiley
07-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Goodness you have had a long haul and do much of your time etc I think you more than deserve it!
I emailed my LA last week as we no longer have to be on a network to see about funding costs etc. they sent me an application and the statutory guidance for 2012/13 well obviously I'd read all that, done my work I was more interested in their criteria and how much the funded places work out at. 2 year olds £4.85 and 3&4 year olds ' quite complicated' (their words) one rate if only accessing 15 hours, higher rates on a sliding scale depending on how many hours child attends each week
Criteria is at least a level 3 and a good or outstanding Ofsted grade,mi think a business plan :angry: also being observed and assessed in setting and having quality improvement visits ( don't get me started!!)

blue bear
07-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Well done jc, they have truly made you jump through hoops.

The Juggler
07-09-2012, 05:10 PM
well done honey and as an extra bonus - it's friday night :clapping::clapping:

JCrakers
07-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Large G&T is poured and feeling happy :D

DH is microwaving our Indian while I'm just sat on here

miffy
07-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Well done! :clapping::clapping:

Fingers crossed for the final hurdle :)

Miffy xx