PDA

View Full Version : Uses for the old eyfs

clareelizabeth1
06-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Found a use for my old eyfs book and shredded it all and filled up a paddling pool. Children loved it and gave me great pleasure in doing it. Next week we are going to mush it with water and glue to make models.

What are you going to do with your eyfs.

Ripeberry
06-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Doorstop? Or I think I'll just burn mine on the wood fire over the winter...will be part of the kindling supply :D

sweets
06-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Im going to keep mine till it becomes a collecters item!

In years to come people will look back on it and laugh at such silly document written by an idiot who knows nothing about child development and laugh at the fact we had to use it!:D

hectors house
06-09-2012, 01:07 PM

In years to come people will look back on it and laugh at such silly document written by an idiot who knows nothing about child development and laugh at the fact we had to use it!:D

Reminds me of the story of "the emperors new clothes"!

rickysmiths
06-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Mine is filed in the loft with Birth to Three and The Foundation Stage documents and I will auction them as collectors items to fund my Retirement :rolleyes:

miffy
06-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm waiting for Bonfire Night! :D

Miffy xx

JCrakers
06-09-2012, 01:25 PM
I'll keep mine just in case we run out of loo paper like if we get snowed in or there's a natural disaster :D

bunyip
06-09-2012, 03:16 PM

I'm going to keep mine for the opposite reason. The way that political parties and Whitehall department function can mean only one thing. Inevitably the whole thing will turn full circle and we'll go back to the 'old' EYFS in 10-20-30 or so years time. :panic: