PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrr how annoying!

hedgehog
05-09-2012, 08:55 PM
:angry:I have just logged onto childcare.co.uk and found someone has just cut and pasted all my website and profile to use as theirs! Grrrrrrr! :angry:I took hours writing it and she's pinched it all. Not sure what I can do about it but it drives me mad when people do this sort of thing. I thought I'd look to see where I featured in the list of local childminders and her profile came up first in the list and as I started reading the first few lines I recognised it all as MINE!
Grrrrr I feel a bit better now after my rant!

JCrakers
06-09-2012, 10:27 AM
The cheek of it. Lazy so and so

Not sure if you can do anything but it looks bad on you as no one will know whos copied who.

mum24
06-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Agree, not sure what can be done, but what a cheek.

migimoo
06-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Surely you can send a complaint to Childcare.co.uk....or send her a message letting her know u know?

rachelle
06-09-2012, 10:43 AM
This happened to me, I let Richard know and he took the other persons profile off view until it was edited.:)

muffins
06-09-2012, 11:41 AM
It happened to me on netmums, I complained to netmums & they removed her add! Def complain!:angry:

WibbleWobble
06-09-2012, 11:46 AM
i think all the plagarism is in the water at the moment.....grrrrrrrrr for you xx

wibble xxxxx

Jods
06-09-2012, 11:54 AM
this happened to me - but off my website, they c&p the lot including my animals pmsl, another friend noticed it and told me, so I have now protected alot of my paperwork by only allowing access to people I know and parents, I dont mind if they did copy, as I just ask for a link back to my website in return lol!!

I would mention it to childcare.co.uk x

rickysmiths
06-09-2012, 12:23 PM
It happened to me on netmums, I complained to netmums & they removed her add! Def complain!:angry:

That happened to me on there and they did the same very quickly as well. I sent the cm a stinking message though, never got a reply :laughing:

WibbleWobble
06-09-2012, 12:27 PM
That happened to me on there and they did the same very quickly as well. I sent the cm a stinking message though, never got a reply :laughing:

really???:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:: laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

miffy
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
:angry:I have just logged onto childcare.co.uk and found someone has just cut and pasted all my website and profile to use as theirs! Grrrrrrr! :angry:I took hours writing it and she's pinched it all. Not sure what I can do about it but it drives me mad when people do this sort of thing. I thought I'd look to see where I featured in the list of local childminders and her profile came up first in the list and as I started reading the first few lines I recognised it all as MINE!
Grrrrr I feel a bit better now after my rant!

The owner of childcare.co.uk is also the owner of this site so I would let him know what's happened.

Miffy xx