PDA

View Full Version : buggy recommendations please

PrettyFlowers
05-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Does anyone know what buggy would fit in the back of my Zafira with all the seats in use? My Maclaren techno is too long so I need one which is quite short, or can you get a buggy where the handles can fold at all?

jellytots2912
05-09-2012, 09:44 AM
not sure if it helps but i have a renault grande scenic and my silvercross pop fits nicely in the back with all the seats in use x

Logan
05-09-2012, 12:53 PM
I have a baby jogger city mini which if you're careful will fit behind boot seats of my Zafira - and the wheels also come off very quickly to make it even easier to fit. And I really like the pushchair generally too - one hand fold, brilliant x

Logan

Boris
05-09-2012, 01:05 PM
I read on here the other day that someone had got a double nipper in their Zafira with the wheels removed. (I think they just clip on and off easily)

LittleLegsCM
05-09-2012, 06:07 PM
I have a baby jogger city mini which if you're careful will fit behind boot seats of my Zafira - and the wheels also come off very quickly to make it even easier to fit. And I really like the pushchair generally too - one hand fold, brilliant x

Logan

Second the baby jogger double! I absolutely love mine and normally use any excuse to use it!! Lol x

gegele
05-09-2012, 06:36 PM
I read on here the other day that someone had got a double nipper in their Zafira with the wheels removed. (I think they just clip on and off easily)

That's ME :D
Yes i do remove all wheels and it fits at back of Zafira Out and about are fantastic for outings as they're great on any ground, easy to push even when loaded to the max :thumbsup:
you can easily push it 1handed and hold an other child
i have a buggy board maxi lascal, it fits but you can't use brake:D

BUT if you need it to do quick school run etc i would buy a cheap one in argos as long as it's cane it will fit. harder to push but easier to get in and out of car if just for short walk.

good luck

when i say quick school run i mean if you have to use the car to do school run all the time. i walk and LOVE my out and about and i'll never have anything else!

kel1983
05-09-2012, 07:31 PM
We fit a petite star zia in ours. It sits perfectly with the front wheel placed between the seats. It has been brilliant especially as we have had all the seats up during the holidays

PrettyFlowers
05-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the replies, some of these buggy's are too expensive, I only need something cheap for a 5 min walk once a week, but it needs to fit in the back of the car, I have a maclaren techno and a techno double, as well as my mothercare my3!

The problem is with the height of the buggys, I need one which is shorter, or one which the handles can be shortened (like a scooter iyswim) budget is £50 max.

Tazmin68
06-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Because I had a situation where I needed single buggy for going to school then double two days afternoon run I used two mothercare jives that I woul clip together as and when needed with buggy clips and that works fine. And the two jives sit on top of each other in the boot when I have all 7 seats.

fionamadcat
10-09-2012, 02:49 PM
My quinny zapp folds up pretty small, I'm sure you could find a second hand one on ebay or gumtree for less than 50 quid, I paid 20 for mine and have been using it most days for nearly a year.