PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Truss has joined the Department for Education as Early Years Minister.

Mouse
04-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Just reading up on the cabinet re-shuffle.

We have a new Early Years Minister!

Does this mean her plans are one step closer to being put in place?

jumpinjen
04-09-2012, 05:34 PM
What a disaster - I was cringing this morning when they referred to her as 'a star' on the news - I bet she's really rubbing her hands together having made it up a few rungs by causing some waves and getting herelf noticed - I'm disgusted, what a charlatan......:(

Pipsqueak
04-09-2012, 05:45 PM
KABOOM - job done and dusted

wave goodbye to what we know

farewell

Toothfairy
04-09-2012, 05:48 PM
That's that then :(

wellybelly
04-09-2012, 05:56 PM
What a shame! We must'nt give up though, too much hard work has already been done.

Donkey
04-09-2012, 06:01 PM
I have been trying to keep up with the shuffle all day on my phone as out and about (not working)

SNEAKY LITTLE SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so angry!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

time to start seriously looking into CODP!!!

EmmaReed84
04-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Ugh!

Here you go CM, jump through this hoop, and that over there... Oh and jump through this one two it is made of fire... Oh and when you finish jumping through all these hoops, we are going to laugh at you, call you mugs and tell you that it was all just a fat waste of time!

My husband was out with friends the other and talking about childcare and this guy came across my site and started saying how expensive I was... DH jumped to my defense and launched loads of facts and figures and shut him up lol

miffy
04-09-2012, 08:05 PM
I don't think this is good news!:(

Miffy xx

wendywu
04-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Black arm band day. :(

VeggieSausage
04-09-2012, 09:11 PM
gutted.....

The Juggler
04-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Pip, nooooo! we WILL fight this. even if we show her up in the process. Lots of academics and big professionals are behind us :p

VeggieSausage
04-09-2012, 09:17 PM
start contacting David Cameron girls (and boys) and tell him that we are not happy and that professional child carers do not back his decision......professional letters and emails from a big team of professional people I say....

loocyloo
04-09-2012, 09:34 PM
:(

i was only saying to dh this morning that maybe the shuffle would mean we got someone who knew something about children & childcare

gutted and very very worried

:(:(:(:(:(

madmamma
05-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Didn't see that one coming from a hundred miles away much

KABOOM - job done and dusted

wave goodbye to what we know

farewell

And so the countdown begins :panic:

EmmaReed84
05-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Only been minding for a year.

Want to quit already! :panic: :(

Spoke to MIL's parent about it all and she said it is ludicrous and that Ofsted is the only thing she looks for when looking at childcare, and if it wasn't for MIL being registered with Ofsted she would never have chosen her and she has no idea about anyone else so would not even consider anyone who was not Ofsted registered... She is not the only person I have spoken to with this view.

Just makes me so mad and very upset!

BuggsieMoo
05-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Petition and snotty letter time to number 10 about their ludicrous appointment of someone who does not give a stuff truthfully about EY.x

Pipsqueak
05-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Petition and snotty letter time to number 10 about their ludicrous appointment of someone who does not give a stuff truthfully about EY.x

but in saying what you have - that could genuinely apply to anyone in various positions around the Cabinet couldn't it!
How many of them actually GET what their appointed job is about, how many of them actually care....
and that is irrespective of what party they belong to...

scoobydoo1
05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
I am really depressed now and still have no children yet.

watgem
05-09-2012, 03:44 PM
not god news at all:(