PDA

View Full Version : Brain overload......!!!

jane5
04-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Is it just me that can not remember what I am supposed to be doing from one day to the next....?????

My dd has started school today (I didn't cry, I have been too busy)

I am now trying to work out my schedule for the next 8 weeks because I have a child leaving, a baby starting, a nursery pick up starting and an after schoolie starting, that is as well as my regular 4 under 5's part timers, me cutting down to 4 days in a couple of weeks so shifting children to different days, my dd starting school and having to rearrange regular hospital appointments for dd for days when I don't have 4 under 5 and 2reception schoolies...!!!!

And take a deep breath..........
I feel frazzled, no point to this thread really, I just needed to get it out:o

AliceK
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Is it just me that can not remember what I am supposed to be doing from one day to the next....?????

My dd has started school today (I didn't cry, I have been too busy)

I am now trying to work out my schedule for the next 8 weeks because I have a child leaving, a baby starting, a nursery pick up starting and an after schoolie starting, that is as well as my regular 4 under 5's part timers, me cutting down to 4 days in a couple of weeks so shifting children to different days, my dd starting school and having to rearrange regular hospital appointments for dd for days when I don't have 4 under 5 and 2reception schoolies...!!!!

And take a deep breath..........
I feel frazzled, no point to this thread really, I just needed to get it out:o

I could have written your post myself. Every word of it except the cutting down to 4 days. I know exactly how you feel. (do we share a life :laughing:)

xxx

gegele
04-09-2012, 03:10 PM
i'm staring at my kitchen wondering what's for diner tonight!! :panic:

sarah707
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
I have lists ... on the wall and in my bag :rolleyes: :D

JCrakers
04-09-2012, 06:30 PM
I know exactly how you feel , I'm pooped tonight.
I'm lying in bed redy for Eastenders to start as I write.

I've had4 EY kids yesterday one 8m old new starter. 3 kids today, two went home and I picked up 6 school children. Fed them, finished work and helped DS with his homework. hoovered as all the kids had bought grass inside. I've got to take DS to dentist about a brace tomorrow with two kids a tow. Dd is having an op on her ears and teeth so im trying to get the surgeons to communicate so they can be done at same time. She's got a PGL school trip for 5 days next week so I'm trying to buy/look at packing list.

Thought what for tea? ...dominos pizza :laughing: Yes!! No cooking tonight.

I've got 4 on thurs and a 3 hr inspection on fri with two inspectors. By Friday night I'm going to be in bed by 6pm

On the bright side Dh went to hamburg last week and bought 3 huge bottles of gin duty free..theyre £25 each in sainsburys, he got the lot for €33.
I'll enjoy that on Friday night with tonic,lime and ice :D

cathtee
04-09-2012, 06:38 PM

I've got 4 on thurs and a 3 hr inspection on fri with two inspectors. By Friday night I'm going to be in bed by 6pm

On the bright side Dh went to hamburg last week and bought 3 huge bottles of gin duty free..theyre £25 each in sainsburys, he got the lot for €33.
I'll enjoy that on Friday night with tonic,lime and ice :D

What all 3 bottles:laughing::laughing: I'd settle for one glass:)

jane5
04-09-2012, 07:17 PM
:laughing: it's not just me then....!!!

Last week all I had to do was make sure I was ready for 6.30 for my 1st arrival, now I have school and nursery runs which I hate :(

Gone are the days before minding when I used to work 8-6 and I only had to remember which pub I was going to for lunch :rolleyes:

miffy
04-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Sounds hectic - I have to write everything down now, if it's not in my diary it's not happening! :blush::laughing:

Our school runs start tomorrow - cant say I'm looking forward to them

Miffy xx