PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feeling lost?

EmmaReed84
04-09-2012, 05:45 AM
So back to school now...

Miindees arriving in a minute. Today Son back to school, mindee at playschool all day, other son at playschool all morning, so just one teeny mindee left, who will no doubt sleep...

I am going to fee so lost without having children about 100% of the time lol.

stargazer1
04-09-2012, 05:51 AM
make the most of a bit of peace :) :)

It is going to be strange. My summer holidays have been a bit strange - we were away for two weeks, then one mindee off for two weeks, another mindee off for a week, some mindees I only have after school coming all day, others have not come at all. Will be nice in a way to get back to a normal routine again. I'm dropping one mindee off at playschool tomorrow and its her first day, really hope she's ok. I've got butterflies already like a nervous parent.

Hope your day goes ok x

christine e
04-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Me too - I hate the end of the school holidays - no more full days out, forever having to clock watch:crying:

mrs robbie williams
04-09-2012, 05:53 AM
my eldest ds is back today going into year 10, the summer hols went too quick, other ds back tomorow then its 8 weeks until the next half term !!

Mummits
04-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Me too - I hate the end of the school holidays - no more full days out, forever having to clock watch:crying:

That's the bit I hate - the clockwatching. And having to make my own kids go to bed at a reasonable time so they are not tired in the morning when we've all got used to being able to stay up late and have more family time.

melco
04-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Mine go back tomorrow but already starting to be very quiet in my house. I have worked it out so that I will not be working Mondays until 2.30pm so have just booked a hair appointment for Monday!! Am very excited, a bit of pampering is in need I think!!

ziggy
04-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm loving it without squabbling schoolies to be quite honest

took one to playgroup at 9.30, 2nd child was with his mum for hospital appt, so just me and youngest one went for lovely walk in the park.

All sleeping now and life is just heavenly

JCrakers
04-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Enjoy the peace...I would :D

Im so happy all the older ones are back at school. I love the routine and school runs