PDA

View Full Version : Just back into minding!!

joanne38
03-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Hello

I have recently started back full time with a 1yr old polish girl as i have 2 children of my own im now full in the early years..

Im struggling to know where to start & how to implement the frame work i want to be a really good minder..

We are extremely busy every day i attend groups with the younger ones, visit librarys, parks/farms my home is set up with a dediaceted play area with access to the garden, the children are all happy and easy going..

I pretty much need to ensure im covering the framework, obs' planning in my head i know what im doing but putting it down in a foramt that works for ofsted & others connected to the child has me baffled at the minute...

any suggestions ; )

Jo

sarah707
03-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Have a nosey around the observation, assessment and planning parts of the forum for lots of inspiration.

I have just finished updating my information website too - you might find some help there -

www.eyfsforchildminders.webnode.com.

Try to attend some local training if you can. You will find lots of ideas if you network with other childminders.

Hope this helps! :D

miffy
03-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Check out the free downloads section too - there are lots of information and different templates that might help you.

Miffy xx

joanne38
04-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks Guys

I have just managed to get my boys down the hubby out so im going to have a full evening on here and get a system put together ; )

:) Jo x