PDA

View Full Version : Posts disappeared!!

melco
03-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi,

I have posted on here twice with an enquiry about an online recording system and twice it has disappeared!!

First time I thought I had typed it up ant forgot to post but just did it again about 10mins ago and its gone again. Can not see that it has been moved and there was nothing offensive.

Does anyone know what is going on?

melco x

jumpinjen
03-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Posts about that company have been deleted for a long time due to a specific reason, but I can't remember the reason now sorry! You could pm a mod and ask?

Jen x

cathtee
03-09-2012, 06:37 PM
I've just read on another thread about posts disappearing and your own posts don't appear on the new posts heading have you looked of your user cp to see if it's on there?

Donkey
03-09-2012, 06:46 PM
there is a thread in the information section regarding this...

:)

melco
03-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Its weird if the posts are being removed because of them being mentioned as I was looking through previous posts about them before I asked the questions.

Maybe its because it was part of the title and these other posts about them are still on there because its on the message and the person removing them has not noticed.

Does anyone know why posts about them have been removed?

Also maybe I could have been emailed to be told they were going to be removed and why as I could have been re posting them all night lol

melco
03-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Missed that then!! Oooops

melco
03-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Also there is a post that mentions them in its title that was only posted 21/8/12

sarah707
03-09-2012, 07:35 PM
We remove any posts to websites which do not include or refuse to include a back link to the forum.

This is more fully explained in the forum rules here -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=106818

This is not a new rule - it was a rule when Pauline owned the forum - it has nothing to do with 'disappearing posts' or anything like that.

However, forum moderators cannot possibly read every post on the forum so some do occasionally get missed.

We rely on our loyal forum members to report suspicious or unwanted threads so we can delete them and protect new and other members.

If you ever have any concerns you can always pm one of the moderators who will be able to explain more fully.

I hope this explains. :D