PDA

View Full Version : Triple buggy

melanieabigail2004
16-06-2008, 08:20 AM
I have a double buggy and a buggy board but I (and hubbie mostly) thinks that my daughter won't be able to handle being on the board (she'll not be quite 2). Much as I don't want to get one I've been looking at triples on ebay. Question - how hard is it to move both the umbrella type ones and the off road ones. Do they fit through doors / gates?

I did think about the boards with the seat on them but the youngest mindee will be 7 months (her brother will be a little younger than my daughter) and if I have the back of the double down for her to sleep there won't be room on the board seat.

Help . . . advice please

mel

Jinx
16-06-2008, 09:08 AM
I've got a double with a buggy board on for a little one who will be 18mths when i need it. Like you, I am a little worried about how well he'll cope on it, but a triple is just out of the question for me!!!
I don't have room to store another buggy and I would have to walk twice the distance to get to school as I wont be able to get through the back school gate and barriers on the pathways!

Sorry, I haven't actually answered any of your questions!!!

What about a buggy pod?

Jinx x

jmoff
16-06-2008, 09:38 AM
I am in exactly the same situation! From next week I will have two 19 & one 17 month olds and my daughter doesnt stay long on the buggy board!

Dont know whicj triple to get! They are too wide and adventure & easilife ( toddler seat in front or top) are just too expensive! But then again, I could get rid of my double one ...but don't know how easy it is to take the toddler seats off!

Sorry , cant help you with this either as I am stuck too! I do need to make up my mind pretty soon though.
Good luck

Jana x

Bevbeetle
16-06-2008, 09:48 AM
I am a big fan of buggy boards ive used them for all ages i put reins on them to incase they let go but they are the best invention ever:clapping: :clapping:

jmoff
16-06-2008, 10:40 AM
I am a big fan of buggy boards ive used them for all ages i put reins on them to incase they let go but they are the best invention ever:clapping: :clapping:

yeah, it is also cheaper!

J x

berkschick
16-06-2008, 10:58 AM
I have a triple. I got it from Mothercare for £149.99 inc raincover.

It is heavy to lift in and out of the house but will fit through our school gate and park gate.

I could not of managed without it.

I needed it as I had 2 x 18 months and 1 x 12 months. No way would the buggy board of worked with my 18 month old! Our school is a good 20 min walk and in the rain it would of been a nightmare.

It is heavy yes but not too heavy that I cant manage it comfortably and when it rains they are all warm and dry under the cover.

It unbrella folds small enough to fit in my boot ( I have a voyager)

jmoff
16-06-2008, 11:35 AM
I have a triple. I got it from Mothercare for £149.99 inc raincover.

It is heavy to lift in and out of the house but will fit through our school gate and park gate.

I could not of managed without it.

I needed it as I had 2 x 18 months and 1 x 12 months. No way would the buggy board of worked with my 18 month old! Our school is a good 20 min walk and in the rain it would of been a nightmare.

It is heavy yes but not too heavy that I cant manage it comfortably and when it rains they are all warm and dry under the cover.

It unbrella folds small enough to fit in my boot ( I have a voyager)

that is a good price!
I have been looking on ebay...quite like the easylife double with an extra toddler seat. I wonder if it is any good??
Please dont bid anyone as I may want it. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190229182701&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Jx