PDA

View Full Version : what would ofsted be looking for as only have a 7year

Sassy.80
02-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Hi i am a childminder still waitting for my 2nd visit so can.get.a.grade i have been.from 2009 and.i had.a.baby but he left.as.mum stop work.so.could.have seen.me.when.i had him as it was.for four to five mths i had him. i only have a after.school boy now who is 7. And i really dobt know what.paper.work.there.would.want.to see. i could so.some eyfs on my young sob of 2 and a half son just.to show i understand it and can do the work.if.had a.early years child. any help would be great.please. have.lots.of.the paper work too.
cheers
sara

caz3007
03-09-2012, 07:19 AM
They used to ring and ask if you had any EYFS children and if not they didnt inspect. They asked you to ring if you got any and I think after a while they will inspect you without.

I dont know if its still the same under the changes, but suspect it may be.

FussyElmo
03-09-2012, 07:29 AM
I was told if i didnt have any eyfs children they would still inspect me but with no children on the roll. So they wouldnt grade me. It depends on how overdue you are :)

Sassy.80
03-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi thanks it makes me laugh as i loked after a.baby for four mths and could have visit me and now just a after school child. i also hate it that parent who are looking for childminders also look at ur grade which is hard as ofsted has not grade me yet. just be nice to know what there look for when do come.