PDA

View Full Version : it's september have you thought about.....

gegele
02-09-2012, 05:34 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ........................................the dance you're going to do when the last school age child will enter his/her classroom?? :laughing:

i'm thinking going top over the head football celebration type of thing once my dd and mindee enter their classroom (same class:D)

not sure though, trying to picture it : in the playground, next to double buggy, on my knees, top over head, arms in the air, bra out.... :cheerleader:.:laughing::laughing::D

might write on my belly that i have space thursdays and friday:ROFL1:

LauraS
02-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Are you .trying to say you won't miss the little darlings? :eek: :D

Remember to put your best undies on :cool:

gegele
02-09-2012, 06:16 PM
i was amazed at how fast the holidays went and the fun we had................. BUT the last week, which was supposed to be easy as short was a nightmare!! my DD is in need of space of her own, of time without her brother.....

I need time with just the little ones and enjoy the simplicity of the world of the under 3:D

foxy lady
02-09-2012, 06:18 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ........................................the dance you're going to do when the last school age child will enter his/her classroom?? :laughing:

i'm thinking going top over the head football celebration type of thing once my dd and mindee enter their classroom (same class:D)

not sure though, trying to picture it : in the playground, next to double buggy, on my knees, top over head, arms in the air, bra out.... :cheerleader:.:laughing::laughing::D

pppphhhhaaaaaaaa ha ha thats funny :laughing:

jumpinjen
02-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I home educate my children, but we always meet to have a 'back to school celebration picnic' with other home edders to celebrate having the park etc back to ourselves until the next holiday!!!!! Jen x

cathtee
02-09-2012, 07:58 PM
I need time with just the little ones and enjoy the simplicity of the world of the under 3:D[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. the older ones bicker too much(the boys are the worst), give me my little girls anytime both under 3 looking forward to playgroups restarting too:clapping:

miffy
02-09-2012, 09:26 PM

:laughing:

Oh yes, am thinking about it - just got to get through two very busy inset days first! Roll on Wednesday!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

Tealady
02-09-2012, 09:34 PM

not sure though, trying to picture it : in the playground, next to double buggy, on my knees, top over head, arms in the air, bra out....

might write on my belly that i have space thursdays and friday

:laughing::laughing::laughing: You so bought a smile to my face!

ziggy
03-09-2012, 06:34 AM
from today onwards i must repeat the following 3 times a day

'i will never ever ever ever have schoolies again in the hols'

gegele
03-09-2012, 07:37 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: You so bought a smile to my face!

:D I'm glad :D

VeggieSausage
03-09-2012, 07:48 AM
I home educate my children, but we always meet to have a 'back to school celebration picnic' with other home edders to celebrate having the park etc back to ourselves until the next holiday!!!!! Jen x

lol...very funny!

Demonjill
03-09-2012, 09:05 AM
from today onwards i must repeat the following 3 times a day

'i will never ever ever ever have schoolies again in the hols'

Ooh I think I will join you in that chant...I had such terrible holidays...I've only just recovered now and our kids here went back to school weeks ago :laughing:

ziggy
03-09-2012, 01:44 PM
i had three under 4's here today and it was just heaven. I must, must, must save this coming year so i can have a schoolie free july and august next year:)

LauraS
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Well I was there on the playground this morning, best undies, tattoo on belly, ready to celebrate. Sadly the playground was empty, I'm guessing for teacher training. School doesn't start til tomorrow :blush::blush:.

Poor dd's were really disappointed so we ended up walking to Sandwell Park (which was absolutely heaving, obviously all those home edders celebrating!) and having a lunchbox picnic in full school uniform.

Kids now know their mother is a berk, as if they didn't already.

On the walk home, I bumped into the girls deputy headteacher. She noticed the girls in uniform, so knows too. :laughing:

Oh dear.

PixiePetal
03-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Well I was there on the playground this morning, best undies, tattoo on belly, ready to celebrate. Sadly the playground was empty, I'm guessing for teacher training. School doesn't start til tomorrow :blush::blush:.

Poor dd's were really disappointed so we ended up walking to Sandwell Park (which was absolutely heaving, obviously all those home edders celebrating!) and having a lunchbox picnic in full school uniform.

Kids now know their mother is a berk, as if they didn't already.

On the walk home, I bumped into the girls deputy headteacher. She noticed the girls in uniform, so knows too. :laughing:

Oh dear.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ooops!